eleven

The week went on with Tamara working hard and trying to prove herself to the other shareholders. She has gotten used to Sebastian's presence and tries to hit on him from time to time but fails each time.

The Gaxiola mansion was bustling with music and laughter, the garden was full of high class people exchanging greetings and toasting a glass of champagne.

Tamara looked out from her bedroom window and sighed, Kendra was out of town so she had to mingle alone. Many people distanced themselves from her because of her paparazzi excapeds and preferred Michelle the goodie two shoes.

But this was her chance to formally meet the other shareholders and those on the board of directors.

She put on her yellow sundress and some slippers.

Before she could leave her phone rang.

"Kendra you finally decided to call me"

"I'm sorry,I was getting piped down",she laughs.

" You have the libedo of a dog in heat"

" Shut up,so how's the party your evil stepmother planned going?"

" I haven't even gone down stairs yet and she's not evil",Nora is like her own mother, even if Michelle and herself don't get along she feels that Nora loves them equally.

"When are you going to finally see her for who she really is , I'll tell you,I know a person's nature just by looking at them and Nora is bad people,,call me when the party's over", Kendra says and hangs up, Tamara knows to Kendra everyone is bad people that's the excuse she gives for being mean to people and no wanting them to get close to her , so she doesn't pay her any mind.

She walks to the garden and her dad calls her over to where he is standing with Michelle and some people.

"Mr Gaxiola where have you been hiding this beautiful daughter of yours ",a man with a southern accent says.

" This is my daughter Tamara, she's in charge of the South London project", Victor proudly says.

A look of surprise came on the man's face. This is the queen of paparazzi. Victor is sure that a brat that only knows how to spend her father's money and party can handle such a big project.

"Excuse me for saying this but are you sure she is able to handle such a big responsibility with the young lady's reputation,I don't mean any disrespect,but I highly doubt she knows anything apart from scandals and shopping",a short man with a French accent says,just speaking out his thoughts.

Michelle smirks and sips her wine. She is always in the mood to see Tamara humiliated and bad-mouthed.

Tamara recognizes this man as one of the large investors for the South London project.

" Mr Garnier I'll have you know that my daughter graduated top of her class from Harvard '', Victor frowns and says while holding his daughter's hand reassuringly.

Nora and Michelle shared a look and ghost smiles could be seen on their faces, that's what that bitch deserves they thought.

"I still don't believe it is safe to leave such a project in her hands,no offense to you Miss Gaxiola,how about handing the project over to Cole",he says and turns to Tamara.

If it were one of those days Tamara would have already shouted and pointed at this man's face, asking why he dares to speak to her in this manner but today many well known people were present shareholders, members of the board of directors and potential investors.

"Miss Gaxiola is more than qualified to handle such a project",Cole says smiling.

The man smiles and turns to him "she may have been top of her class but you and I know that no one wants their child to fail in life ,I myself am not comfortable knowing she is the one handling it ,I have put in quite an investment and I'm sure other people feel this way",