Nineteen

Tamara arrived at Cole's penthouse and it really depicted its owner , clean and elegant.

"Wine?",he offered.

"Yes please", Tamara answered as she sat on the couch. Her imagination ran wild,she couldn't wait to call Kendra and tell her all about this. She was finally going to have the man she has always wanted since she was a teenager.

She couldn't stop her beating heart but Cole opened her favorite bottle of wine and Tamara had a good feeling about this.

"You still have to make it up to me,I don't like when what belongs to me is touched by others",he said, pulling her onto his lap. " You're my woman and I want the whole world to know that",he said biting on her ear lobe lightly.

" I love running wild , I love tasting different flavors,Cole I can't be tamed",she teased licking his lips,while she slowly unbuttoned his shirt, exposing his scalped torse.

Cole switched their positions and pinned her hands about her head and tore her shirt open .

"You're mine from today onwards,from the moment I'm inside you and when I mark you by pouring my seed into,every inch of your body will belong to me",he said, making her insides clench.

She was becoming heated with desire,for Cole to do those things but she thought it would be better if she also head the same from,the walking epitome of sex who played hard to get said it but even this is fine,she hasn't had sex in a long time maybe that's why she is letting Michelle get unde her skin.

Cole took her bra off and moved her skirt up to her waist,he saw that she matched her bra and panties and his bulge tightened in his trousers.

She really had grown up to be a fine sexy woman,he now understands why a white collar and strict man like Sebastian would start to weaver.

He took her breast in his mouth while he ran his fingers along her folds coating them in her juices,he was happy that she was this excited.

"You're already eager for me ",he whispered in her ear while looking deep into her eyes.

He plunged two fingers in deep inside her ,she could feel his knuckles brush up near her entrance,it sent a tingling feeling from her toes to the crown of her head,she couldn't help but moan as he continued to move them in and out of her with his thumb circling her clit occasionally.

She felt the pleasure build up in her,it has been so long. She began moving her hips, wanting him to reach the spot deep inside of her .

Cole removed his fingers replacing them with his mouth,his warm tongue licked her folds and found it's way all the way inside her. Cole made sure to lap up all her juices as he brought her closer to her climax,his hands dug into her hips, keeping her in place as she moaned,maybe it's because he has never had a taste of this caramel delight or the way she moaned in pleasure but his d**k painfully curved in arousal,he wanted to be inside her to feel her warm and her walls clench around his hard member.

Tamara had her hand in his hair afraid his hand was going to move from its position.

"Sebastian" she moaned,and the lovely moment  came tumbling down,when she let the name of the man she was thinking about slip out of her mouth.

"F**k!",she cursed .

Cole who had stopped his ministrations looked at her and couldn't believe his ears ,is this woman crazy? He sat up and looked at her,he tried his best to contain his anger and the only this he managed to say was "I think you should leave",

"I think I should go '', Tamara said. She didn't even get upset that he was kicking her out all she wanted was for the ground to open up and swallow her whole. What is wrong with her ? She thought as she gathered her things. This is Cole ,the man she has been having fantasies about her subject of musterbution growing up.