Twenty Four

"Fabian", Tamara coldly said.

"Is that the hi I get after not seeing each other for a long time",he says, sitting next to her and kisses her on the jaw.

Sebastian sized this man in front of him.
"Already replaced me?",he asked, looking at Sebastian.

Fabian was the heir of Greek business mogul and his mother was a famous Italian model ,Tamara had gone out with him when she was in Greece for holiday.

"You never had a place",she says.

"You've always been so cold hearted,once you get what you want you forget people immediately",he says and smiles bitterly.

" I already told you,it was all about sex I just wanted to have a taste of Greece",she smirks. She does feel bad for him but all the more reason to be brutal, Fabian was like a puppy once you show it some love then it starts following you everywhere. He was just too clingy.

Sebastian, listening in on their conversation, snorted,how many men has she been with?''

"I really can't forget about you",he says, holding his hand gently in his " if only you could give me a chance, by the way please forgive me for my manners. I'm Fabian ",he says turning to Sebastian,he felt the hostility from his gaze .

"Sebastian Dupont,Ms Gaxiola's bodyguard",he says and shakes his hand.

" I thought he was a boyfriend", Fabian joked but inside only he knew how happy he was that he was just her bodyguard but knowing Tamara who knew if she had something going on between them .

"As if '', Tamara laughed "but I'd like to have a piece of him,but this man is not as soft as you my dear Fabian",she says.

And at this moment notices Michelle walking in with her arm wrapped around Cole's. Michelle had a big smile on her face like she just received a new birkin bag for Christmas. Tamara and Cole locked eyes,they haven't spoken property since that awkward moment in his penthouse.

"Still hang up on your teenage crush?", Fabian asked.

" Shut up !",

" Anyway I have to get back to my Dad",he says and kisses Tamara on her jaw again slipping his hand all the way up her exposed thigh "the day you feel like changing your rules and tell being in a relationship you know who to call my sweet African Angel",he whispers.

Tamara just rolled her eyes that's not going to happen only if he was Cole but she was starting to doubt her feelings for him also and it's all the guy's sitting next to her's fault.
Fabian has been calling her ever since he found out that her mother was an African exchange student,she was tired of telling him how annoying she found it.

She has never felt this way maybe she needs to have sex with someone, maybe it's just been so long since she did it with anyone that she is getting her feelings all mixed up. But what was Cole doing here as Michelle's date?.

They came and sat next to them,when the bidding for donations started and there was an awkward silence at there table, Tamara doesn't know how many drinks she's had but seeing them together made her a little upset,
When the bidding was done and the guests had their food the dance floor was open to everyone,so she grabbed Sebastian's hand and they walked off to dance.

"Upset that your boyfriend showed up with your sister?", Sebastian teased as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"He's not the one I'm dancing with",she says and smiles.
" Why won't you let me have sex with you",
"I don't sleep with my employers",he says.
" So unless I fire you",
" Forgive me for not being clear ,I don't sleep with relatives of my employer",he says and spun her around.
" I won't tell anyone",she said and hooked her leg around his waist as the song changed to  ballroom Tango.

"Are you even listening to anything I'm saying?"Michelle asks Cole in annoyance. She followed his concentration to Sebastian and Tamara on the dance floor.

"She won't give up until she's had him, let's face it a slut like she can never settle with one man",she laughed,she knew she was upsetting Cole but she did it anyway,he only has eyes for Tamara when she clearly also likes him.

Cole's jaw ticked. He couldn't believe making her jealous didn't work,he just had to swallow his pride and go back to her. But this is not the attitude he wanted,he wanted her to apologize. He was supposed to have her in the palm of his hand. That's why he nurtured her feelings for him since she was a teenager. He could only achieve his goal through Tamara,he is friends with Margaret's lawyer he knows that the old lady will leave most of her shares in the company to Tamara so she can take over. As for Michelle she leaves a huge sum of money so she can finally achieve her dreams which is becoming a doctor.
He looked at Michelle,she really reflected Nora.