Thirty Five

Tamara wasn't one to follow rules,it was the same when Sebastian told her not to touch her plate before he told her. It was hard to follow orders especially when she knew she'd enjoy the punishment

As she lay on the stool in the kitchen laying on her stomach with both hands and legs tied to the legs of the stools she thought being a fugitive didn't feel so bad after all.

"You did it on purpose didn't you princess?"Sebastian questioned positioning himself behind her, thrusting himself against her making her feel how much he wanted to be in her.

In the past ,she would get annoyed whenever he called her that because she knew he was mocking her but now all she got was excitement anticipating what he was going to do to her next. Tamara felt embarrassed as she was the only one that was naked. She could feel his hardness press against her like cast iron exciting her already pulsing core.
"Tell me what you want",he said, rubbing at her entrance.

" Please",she swallowed

"Beg me princess",he chuckled.

" I'm beginning you Sebastian",

"Good girl",he said, thrusting into her making the both of them moan in pleasure. The sound of his moaning made her insides clench wrapping around him like a tight fist.

When she woke up Tamara was in bed. Feeling her stir awake, Sebastian wrapped his arms around her. She must have fallen asleep after the intense sex they had in the kitchen. She has never felt the way Sebastian makes her feel,she is starting to think that her sex life before she met him was boring.

"You're finally awake, would you like something to eat?",he asked, gently rubbing circles on her back.

"Yes ",she whispered snuggling closer to him. She could get used to this type of treatment.