Twenty Five

"I'm going to ask on last time, spend the night with me,if you are afraid that my Dad will find out he won't, plus it's just for one night it will never happen again, I'll pay you just name your price", she says taking out her cheque book

Sebastian looked at her and almost laughed,did she think he was an escort or something?

"No I still stand with my answer",he says and raises his glass like everyone else.

"Your loss",she says "I can get any man I want, I've never offered to pay them, this is a once in a lifetime chance",she arrogantly said

" My answer is still no", he wanted her ,of course but not on her terms.

The charity finished with a toast from the Host and Tamara wanted to be out of there.

"Tamara wait!", Cole said and walked up to her.

" What? Already bored of my sister?",she sarcastically said.
" Come on Sweetheart,you know I had to attend this event I always do and I'm always her partner each year",

" What do you want to say , Cole"

" By the looks of it,you now know how I felt when I heard another man's name out of your mouth when I was the one about to make you cum", he whispered in her ear.

The next moment all she heard was a buzzing near her, a gun shot was fired, the bullet grazed Cole's shoulder.

Sebastian tackled her to the ground and hid behind the car,and pulled out his pistol.

"Oh my Cole !"Tamara saw Cole on the ground holding his shoulder and groaning.

"They're on the building across the street",he spoke through his ear piece holding Tamara who wanted to rush after him back.

"Go get out of here ", Cole groaned.

"Sebastian, you have to help Cole",

Sebastian ignored her pleases and pushed her into the car ,  luckily he already got the car reinforced with bullet proof windows and body. He got into the driver's seat and stepped on the gas leaving his team to deal with everything that was happening.

"Oh my God I'm going to die",she kept mumbling to herself.

Sebastian drove through the route that they didn't use on the way here,he couldn't handle her hysterical behavior and pulled over.

"Are you mad ,why did you stop do you want to get me killed,what if they are following us"

" Don't worry my men already took care of it"

" I don't understand why they started shooting at me,why would someone want to kill me?",she says and receives the water Sebastian handed her.

"Have you met yourself?"he says and continues driving.

"You're really not helping",she frowns, making Sebastian just roll his eyes.

She was shaken all the way until they reached the mansion and as soon as they pulled through the driveway her Dad ran out of the house with Nora following closely behind.

"Oh Papa I was so scared",she sobbed.

"Where is Michelle,where is my daughter?!"Nora was distraught, even though seeing Tamara unharmed disappointed her she had to act the part of an anxious and worried mother,to Michelle of course,she was tired of playing mom with Tamara.

" I don't know,I think she's still back at the charity", Tamara said.

" You left your sister! How could you leave her!".

"Ms Michelle is okay, she was still in the building when the shooting started,she is safe and I'll have my men escort her".

The next morning she woke up and her father told her that they were after some politician that was going to pass by the same street but they were arrested and everything was taken care of.
She felt there was something not adding up, because they continued to shoot at her but she trusted her father so she didn't pay it any mind.

It was now more than clear that someone wanted to hurt Tamara, Victor was stressed he didn't sleep at all.

"How is your relationship with Mr Silva,your father in-law?"Sebastian asked Victor.

Victor and his father in-law are not the best of friends,he did everything he could to separate him from Tamara's mother he even went as far as making her lose her scholarship. The last time he spoke to him was when they had a big argument about the prenuptial agreement. At the time Nora's father was deep in debts, Victor didn't want him to take advantage of the 5% shares all Gaxiola grandchildren receive after they are born ,he didn't want him to get his hands on his daughters inheritance so he could pay off his debts.

Fred may be a scumbag willing to snatch his own granddaughter's money but going as far as attempting to kill Tamara, Victor doubts that very much.