Twenty three

"I want nothing to go wrong, understand? Our image depends on your behavior tonight",their grandmother warned.

Today they were attending a charity event they were sponsoring. It was a way for them to make people forget about the horrible lawsuit they almost faced.

Tamara and Michelle stood side by side in front of their grandmother and grandaunt.
The relationship between them has gone back to where they were before, Michelle won't even speak to Tamara and since she feels she did nothing wrong she has given up trying to speak to Michelle.

She wore a midnight blue gown that had a slit all the way to her thigh and her hair was up in a ponytail. She really looked alluring.
Michelle wore a red dress that complimented her skin and also hand her blond hair up in a ponytail.
Standing side by side you could see the similarities between them ,they share the same blood after all and father.

"Don't worry Grandmother we won't mess up", Michelle reassured her.

" I'm sure all those posh old bastards will have boners just looking at you", their grandaunt says, blowing out the smoke from the  cigarette in her hand.

"Is it okay for you to dress like that, Tamara?", Her father asked,what his aunt Linda said stuck in his mind and the thought of men throwing lewd eyes and possibly misbehaving with his daughter didn't sit well with him, remembering what happened with David last time he was considering of not letting her go at all.

Seeing her father in deep throat, Tamara guessed why he was thinking.
"Daddy don't start with your over thinking I'll be fine ,plus Sebastian is coming too there is nothing to worry about",she said and peaked him on the cheek and rushed to get into the car before he insisted.

Michelle insisted they ride in different cars, because she was going to arrive a little bit later after she picked up her date for the night.

Tamara's date for today was Sebastian,quetecy of her grandaunt,he did look dashing in his tux that she had to stop her herself from staring at him from time to time and imagining him pressing her against the door.

"Like what you see, Princess?", He said without even looking at her, making her wonder if he had eyes on the back of his head.

If only she could have him she was willing to give up more than half of her inheritance.

She just can't stop thinking of him, it's like the more he rejects her the more she is drawn to him even if she can't stand his guts at times.

"Nobody is looking at you don't get full of yourself and please don't embarrass me I'll have people watching me "

" Tired of being the trending topic?".

" Bad press is still press, trust me I love the spotlight but it's my grandmother that I don't want to piss off,so just follow my lead and don't embarrass me",she says.

How typical of a rich girl like her ,she loved being in the news makes him think her past escapades were all to be in the front page.
Tamara went on and on about all the things he was and wasn't supposed to do , irritating him to the extent where he lost it and wrapped his hand around her and pulled her closer to him. It may have looked to be a rough action but only Tamara knew how gently his hand wrapped around her neck.
She was so turned on,she was afraid to soak through her dress ,she wasn't wearing any underwear underneath.

"Stop tweeting, otherwise I'll find good use of your mouth",he whispered into her ear, sending shivers down her spine.

His warm breath fanned her face making her swallow hard ,his eyes fell to her lips then back to her eyes. He was sending her mixed signals and it was driving her crazy, just when she thought he was going to kiss her he let her go and leaned back into his previous position like nothing happened.

She wanted to scream and demand he finish what he started but keep her composure,she can just do it at the end of the night after all they live in the same house.
She keeped throwing glances at him the entire way ,until they arrived. Sebastian, who noticed her looking at him, just smirked.

"Remember what I said",she reminds him and Sebastian just tells his eyes and gets out of the car to open the door for her.

The driver noticed all of this and praised Sebastian in his heart,he was the only one that was brave enough to treat the Lady this way and not get fired.

Immediately she stepped out, all the cameras  turned to her and Tamara had a seductive smile on her face. That was exactly the difference between the two Gaxiola sisters Tamara was beautiful and carried around this seductive aura and pride that made everyone fall down at her feet and Michelle had beautiful that made you want to protect her and showed a soft attitude not the arrogance of Tamara.

Sebastian resisted the urge to roll his eyes again who knew if they would capture him doing it.

He waited with her until they took enough pictures of her,they took extra pictures seeing the handsome man next to her. She may have toned down on the wild parties and fights but she still changed men like accessories.

They were ushered into the building and were welcomed by the lady hosting the charity who was the wife of the Sernitor.
"It's a pleasure to meet you Ms Gaxiola",she said with a smile, she heard alot about about the other Notorious Gaxiola daughter even though she was into all the gossip magazines but in these circles with bored rich wives news travels fast.
Looking at her daring look tonight she was beginning to think the rumors were true,she just hoped no one upsets this spoiled young lady and ruins the event she put much effort into.
Because of the huge amount of money Gaxiola corporation put into the Charity she had no choice but to welcome her personally.

Tamara smiled warmly and returned the greetings to the lady she could see taking her in,but that's the look everyone has after meeting her for the first time.

They made small talk and showed her to her table and Tamara was left alone with Sebastian. Michelle was supposed to be with her to help her familiarize with the people here but she wasn't,she wasn't familiar with these people because Michelle and her grandmother usually attended these types of things.

"You should really work on your image, everyone is avoiding you like the plague", Sebastian said, taking a sip from the glass of champagne in his hand.

"It's not something new besides I prefer it this way",she says grabbing his glass and drinking from it,she noticed everyone's behavior since the moment she stepped in.

"My African Angle",a voice said.