six

She stomped out of the office and headed to hers finding Cole waiting for her, Sebastian just rolled his eyes and waited outside.

"Something wrong?",he asks.

"Nothing, what do you need, you could have called me to your office",she says and takes a seat next to him.

Cole hands her a file ", you'll be in charge of the train station project on South London"

" What?, You mean the board already accepted my models and agreed for me to be Vice president just like that? "

" Yes that's right,if your grandmother wants something done not even Jesus can tell her otherwise, besides her and Victor hold enough shares to do as they please,so to celebrate your first project how about having dinner with me tonight, at my place",he says, placing his hand on her exposed thigh.

This is it what she has been wishing for just thinking about it makes her skin tingle , because she was feeling bold she leans forward a breath away from him,she could see the passion and desire in his eyes,she inhaled the scent of his cologne closing her eyes in bliss and finally capturing his lips. He stroked his tongue with hers while gripping her hips, pulling her to his lap.

She could feel his hard rod through his suit pants, grinding on him so he could know that she was just as excited for him.

He gripped her nape, pulling her back a little so his hand could unbutton her shirt, freeing her breast from her bra and taking her nipple into his warm mouth.

Tamara couldn't help but moan a little bit louder.

Sebastian who was outside and had kin hearing wore a gloomy look and his eyes darkened, wasn't she just hitting on him a while ago, this little brat was really shameless letting other men touch all over her made him so upset he thought of taking his gun out and blowing Cole's brains out naming it a mistaken identify.

"You don't know how long I've waited for this,how long I've wanted you"he whispered, taking her other nipple showing it equal attention.

Tamara was excited any moment her assistant might walk in and Sebastian was outside,but that just increased her excitement to tenfold.

Her hand reached for his belt,but before she could free his hard on a knock was heard.

"Miss Gaxiola,I have the contract from our suppliers that need your attention",her assistant Sarah said.

The heat of the moment was disturbed and Tamara got off of Cole who was reluctant to let her go.

She quickly straightened her clothes and Cole did the same.

She told Sarah to come in and Sebastian got a glimpse of her flashed face making him even gloomier,Cole who noticed this as he walked out smirked triumphantly at him, making his jaw tick.

Inside the office Sarah couldn't help it but remind Tamara that she had her buttons wrong and some lipstick was smeared on her face.

Tamara glared at her but since she was feeling embarrassed she didn't say anything and headed to the break room at the other side of her office where she retouched her makeup.

"What's on the schedule this afternoon?",she asks as she steps out placing her jacket on the couch.

"At 14:00 you have a meeting with the supervisor at the site and at 16:00 you have to go over the budget with the deputy accounts manager",

" Deputy? wasn't I supposed to meet with my sister?",she asks as she goes through the contract from the suppliers.

" Miss Michelle canceled so you'll be meeting with the deputy",

" And at 17:00 you'll meet with the construction department",she says and hands a pen to her.

Ahhhh!ಠ_ಠ

What a way to ruin her dick appointment

She had to cancel with Cole, how annoying, the first day of work and she's being worked like a donkey.

"Call the Chief Architect and tell him we'll have to cancel our dinner plans",she says as Sarah walks out.

" What's your name again?",she stops her. So this lady didn't even know her .

"My name's Sarah Miss",she says and Tamara dismisses her.

Cole that got the message was not taking it well and decided to get off work early. It's not like he had anything to do anyway, Victor was already giving his daughter all the work,what a classic way of telling him that she'll soon be in his position.

He went to the company's underground car park and got into his Range Rover. He lived in one of the penthouses in the apartment building owned by Gaxiola corporate.

He said hi to the brunette at the front desk and went up the elevator to the top floor.

As soon as he entered he noticed that there was an uninvited guest in his home.

Michelle lay by the cough with nothing but lingerie and helped herself with a bottle of wine.

Michelle, just like her mother, is an attractive woman but she couldn't compare to Tamara. There is something about that woman that oozes seduction, that is one of the reasons he went after her , that,and that she is Victor's favorite.

"Your housekeeper let me in",she said and walked towards him helping him take his jacket off.

He knew she hated her sister and went after all the men that ever liked her sister, seeing her like this he was tempted but he wasn't going to let her ruin his plans with Tamara.

"How rude to invite yourself in the house of the man pursuing your sister and get naked ",he says and walks to the couch taking her coat in his hands and puts it on her.

He grabbed her by the hand and started leading her to the door.

"Are you sure you don't want me, what's so great about that slut",

" Everything she's more of a woman than you'll ever be",he says and closes the door on her , he'll need to have a serious talk with his housekeeper tomorrow morning when she comes.

Michelle was trembling with anger she didn't want to make a scene so she buttoned her coat and walked to the elevator all the while planning on killing Tamara in her sleep.

When she arrived home Nora was there waiting for her.

"My God Michelle where have you been,I called your assistant and she said that you left work a long time ago"

" Not now mother"

She ignored her mother and went up to her room with Nora chasing behind her,she grabbed her lamp and threw it to the ground.

"I hate her ,I hate her so much mother!",

Nora was frightened and tried to calm her down " come down sweetie,tell me what happened".

"Why does she always have the best of everything that idiot Cole rejected me for her,dad loves and all she knows is partying and shopping",she sobbed and pulled at her hair

Nora embraced her ,it hurts her to see her child this way,damn that little slut Tamara she'll get rid of sooner or later.

"Don't worry sweetie, sooner or later I'll make her disappear from the face of the Earth and everything will be ours sweetie",she says and caresses her face.

" I want to see her dead mother".

"And she will be , she'll go and accompany her mother in the afterlife. I'll make sure of it".

After putting Michelle to sleep she walked out of her room and bumped into Tamara.

"Why are you still awake sweetie",she says and puts on her fake smile.

" Why is Michelle crying?", Tamara asks.

"It's nothing boy problems",she says and leads Tamara back to her room while calling her all soughts of names in her heart.

For fast updates you can find it on booknet