Thirty

They have been here for a week now. She has tried her best to seduce Sebastian but he won't give in to her ,she didn't have her phone ,her supplies were running out and the walls in this small cottage were driving her crazy.

She heard some noise from outside and found Fin in the kitchen.

"Oh hey Ms Gaxiola",he shyly said, avoiding looking at her. Tamara smiled at him and thought he was cute she was wearing shorts that barely covered her ass so she could seduce Sebastian but he didn't even spare a glance at her and walked out of the room,now she was confident that she still had her charm and Sebastian didn't know what was good in front of him.

"Please call me Tamara '',she smiles and walks to him.Fin was cute, his red hair and freckles made him cute,he looked like the awkward type which made Tamara want to tease him even more.

She then noticed the cage with six hens and a cock.
She screamed in surprise, placing a hand on her frantic beating heart.
"Where did these things come from?",

"These are the chickens Sebastian asked me to bring him",he awkwardly said. Her eyes fell onto the mud bike he came with and smiled.

"Fin I was wondering,you know I've been stuck here for so long,I haven't even gotten a chance to see the town do you mind taking me with you?"she whined, coming a breath away from him,fin got a nice view of her breasts in her tight crop top,he could trace the circles of her areola and see her hardened nipples that pressed against it.

Fin sucked in a breath and blushed red "i-i-i don't know if Sebastian would like that",he said taking a step back,she then noticed that he had a limp.

" Come on he won't mind besides no one knows me here",she said and kissed his cheek.

" Okay let me just put the chickens into the coop",he breathed.

Tamara smiled and walked back into the house to change into jeans and some sneakers.

She waited for Fun to put the chickens into the chicken coop and they were on their way. The wind felt nice on her skin as she excitedly yelled.

" Take me to the nearest payphone",she said as soon as they entered the little town. She has been worried about her grandmother's condition,she had to know if she was alright.
She got some change from Fin and dialed the house phone.

"Hello?",she heard Michelle speak over the phone .

Tamara felt the anger in her heart come to life.
"We are not interested in giving anymore statements!", She said but didn't get a response " Hello?".

"You little slut!",

"Tamara?!", Michelle said in surprise but before she could speak further the phone was taken from Tamara's hand.

"What did I tell you!", Sebastian yelled at her.

"You won't let me speak to my dad,I had to know how my grandmother was!"Tamara snapped, snatching her arm from Sebastian.

"Don't you know how dangerous it is for you to speak to them, you're a f**king fugitive!", He yelled. " How did you even get here didn't I tell you to stay home!".

" I-i-i brought her", Fin stummered he shouldn't have listened to Tamara,but he couldn't bring himself to say no.

"I'll talk to you later!",he said and dragged Tamara to his truck. The people watched on thinking the couple were fighting,the town was small and Fin told everyone that Sebastian came back with his fiance to settle down at his family's farm.

"Hey watch how you speak to me! I'm still your Boss!",she yelled in the car.

Sebastian just stepped on the gas and they headed to the farm,with Tamara complaining about how staying in that small cottage was driving her mad.

"You don't realize the magnitude of the situation you're in, you're get not only yourself in trouble but your grandmother and Father in trouble,you deliberately disobeyed me!",

" Hey I'm sorry okay! It's not like she knew it was me!",

Sebastian didn't say a word to her and just got out of the truck and walked to her side.
"Get out!",he said after opening the door for her.

"You need to watch how you speak to me! You still work for me!",she yelled pointing her finger at him.
Sebastian didn't have the patience and grabbed her arm dragging her out of the truck.
"Let go of me! You can't treat me this way!",she struggled. He pushed the door open of the bedroom and pushed her on the bed.

"You're so stuck up and won't listen to anyone you always have to have your way,but here you're nothing not a high and mighty Heiress but a fugitive, I'm risking my life many people are involved in keeping you out of jail!",he yelled at her while he dug for something in a wooden box.

He took out a rope and walked towards her "what are you going to do", she asked crawling to the other side of the bed but got her foot caught.

"You will learn that here I'm in charge,we do it my way or no way at all princess".