Eighteen

"A fight?!'' Are you kidding me, Tamara, a fight with your sister!"Her grandmother yelled , she could feel her piercing gaze  through the screen.

"It wasn't my fault,she deliberately tripped me so I could fall !",

" Are you little children, you're no longer seven year olds, I'm very disappointed in the both of you, especially you Tamara,you were there to raise the image of our company and put out a good reputation for yourself! Now this I'm receiving calls from our investors they want to pull out of the East London project,if you continue with this behavior we are going to lose this contract!", Margaret could feel a headache coming on,she sighed when she looked at the granddaughter that had her temper, she knew Michelle purposefully did that to her sister she knows her character very well, but she expected maturity on Tamara's part, she wants them to put their differences aside now that they are grown and work together,  "I had faith in the both of you,I expected much more from you , Tamara your the Vice CEO you have to leave up to your expectation,leave I want to speak to your father",she says dismissing them,she glared at Nora knowing fully well that it is her fault the children fight and why Michelle sees her sister as a threat.

Tamara glared at Michelle,this is how it has always been,even when she is not the one in the wrong she'd get scolded as well.

The next day the newspapers covered the event and did not forget to include the Gaxiola sisters exchanging blows. It was awful.

Victor ended up suspending Tamara from her position because of the pressure he received from the shareholders and investors, but he didn't remove her from the south London project because if there was a person that would make it a sucess it was her.

"Are you happy now?", Tamara asked Michelle as they met in the hallway. " What have I ever done to you? Why do you make it your goal to make my life miserable?".

" What did you do? You existed! You came and took my father from me!",she says.

Tamara just shook her head and chuckled "I feel sorry for you",she said and walked past her.

Michelle walked to her room and looked at herself in the mirror, wincing as she touched her broken nose , thanks to that wicked witch she had to get a nose job.
"Your grandfather wants to speak to you",Her mother said as she walked in and gave the phone to her.If there is a person whom she fears the most it's her grandfather.

"You know why I called",she shivered when heard his voice from the other side of the line. "You are ruining your image and are starting to behave like that bastard child.I have many plans for you, don't you dare ruin them, understand?!You are to take over everything the Gaxiolas own, you must make no mistakes!",

" Yes grandfather",she swallowed. And the line went flat.

" You are the epitome of the class and elegance of an heiress. You must not lose your composure, do not do things without discussing with me first,you were there for your image, to show the world how down to earth you are, now look what happened", she said.

" Don't you get it ,I can't stand the thought of losing to that nobody at least now she is no longer the Vice CEO,I don't have to listen to her orders at work!",

" That's were the mistake was ,the higher she climbed the hard she would have fallen with what we had in plan but you just had to act as an impulsive little girl because you couldn't stand the thought of losing",Her mother said and flickered her forehead,Nora saw that her daughter was sulking so she lead her to the dressing mirror and sat her down. "Look at you my angel, you are beautiful,you are intelligent. All you have to have is patience and tolerance from now on even if it is letting her win in the little things.