Thirty two

The days went on with Sebastian and Tamara walking past each other, Tamara did her share of the work and stayed in her room. She had found a large chest filled with books in the barn that she has found interest in and spends her days reading.

It was the same as they say at the table in the kitchen eating, Tamara had just gotten out of the shower and just wore a robe.
Only the clanking of utensils against each other could be heard.

After eating she put her plate in the sink and went back to her room. Sebastian cleaned the dishes and cleaned the sink. He had recently spoken to Victor and was told that Tamara's grandmother's surgery went well and that she was recovering.
He also wanted to apologize for what happened last time but he was just giving her a taste of her own medicine. It was just the two of them and it was uncomfortable not speaking to each other.

He lightly knocked and when he didn't hear any movement he opened the door slowly so as not to wake her in case he found her sleeping. But what met him was a sight he didn't expect.

Tamara lay on the bed, legs wide open moving her fingers in and out of herself,the robe she wore on the floor,a book in her hand .
She finally noticed him and quickly reached for her robe.

"Don't you know how to knock!",she yelled as she covered herself.

The scene he had just seen kept playing in his head,he looked at the cover of the book she was reading and smirked.

"I did ",he says and walks towards her ,she could clearly see the bulge straining against his pants.

"Well you should have knocked harder",she says taking a step back,she was the shameless kind so she didn't understand why she felt embarrassed.

"Were you thinking of me,when you were touching yourself?", He asked after cornering her.

" Of course not, I've slept with many men. I have a list to choose from but it's definitely not going to be you",she snapped, avoiding his gaze. Of course he was the subject of her fantasy but she wasn't going to tell a proud man like him just so he could degrade her more.

"You stand before me and tell me you were thinking about other men?"he questions, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close to him, making the loosey tired robe open up, exposing her breast.

"I thought women like me distaste you!",she struggled but he captured her lips in his drawing her in for a passionate kiss.
He felt her melt in his arms as he kissed and sucked on her neck. Feeling his grip loose, Tamara pushed him away from her.

"When a lady says no then she means it", Tamara said and quickly tied her robe " please excuse me,if there is nothing that you came here for!".

Sebastian was a little disappointed by her rejection,now he just had another thing to torture him as he slept,he wanted her ,every piece of her but thinking of other men , especially that idiot Cole doing all sorts of things to her just made him angry.

"I came to tell you that your grandmother's surgery was a success and that she is recovering back at home", he says after taking a deep breath.

" Thank you,if that is it you may leave now",she says and begins getting under the covers,she didn't offer him to share the bed with her like she usually did with a tempting smile on her face. After she turned her back to him, Sebastian slowly walked out and closed the door behind him.He didn't sleep a wink that night.