Bhadra

The girl look keenly at her sakhis as thinking why they should talk about me??

Girl no.1: Bhadre, you are this beautiful and I haven't seen anyone as beautiful as you in my life and I'm very much sure that you can give a tough competition to Maharani Draupadi.

Subhadra: Why I want to give a competition?? And I heard that she is the most beautiful women of the whole aryavart. How can I be a competitor to her??

Girl no.3: Hey beautiful!! Enough with your simplicity, you are also one of the most beautiful princess of the whole aryavart. Even you know it's the truth.

Subhadra ( with a sweet smile on her face): I didn't say I'm not beautiful. I must be beautiful as you guys are always praising my beauty just like my bhratashrees and other dwarakites. But for me beauty come from one's heart and not from the outer look. And in that manner every girl in this world is beautiful of their own. Even you guys are also so beautiful.

(I didn't find anyone other than sonarika to meet the beauty standard of Subhadra as described by Ved Vyas)

Other girls just chuckled their friend's behaviour.

Girl no 2: we know that we are beautiful too....

All started laughing..
Suddenly

Subhadra: why you guys are wasting your sleeping time by talking about me?? It's past the midnight.

Saraswati (Girl no.2): We were thinking about our future partner. And suddenly we started to speak about Rajkumar Arjun

Subhadra 's facial expressions turned like not  again look🤣🤣

Meenakshi: Look at her expression. Why you hate him so much?? Basically not other than anyone in this world gonna hate him(with a little frown on her face)

Subhadra: I never told that I hate him. I'm just sick of being hearing about him constantly from you guys. If the whole aryavart princesses started to obsess with him like this then what about other poor rajkumars?? How they will find love in their lives??
(Teasingly)

Gayatri: Bhadre, it's okay to have crush on someone who will never be ours. Atleast this is the age where all the girls will fall for someone. And we all fell for Raajkumar Arjun by hearing about his valour. Even Saraswati have a portrait of him. But why are not interested in him atleast you don't have anything for any other Raajkumars?? I can't believe that you don't have a crush.

Meenakshi: Gayatri, do you forget that she is the princess of dwaraka. So obviously she want someone to meet her expectations.
(In a mocking way)

Subhadra: No Meenakshi, I don't have any expectations for anyone. Actually I haven't thought about my future. All I can dream about right now is the day when I will meet my bhratashrees again. My mothers, father, grandpa, bhabhimaa, and I heard I got 3 new bhabhis. I can't wait to see them. (Love towards them was flourishing in her deep blue eyes).

Saraswati: You know what!! I'm so jealous of you. Your family love you so much. Even you bhabhishrees love you very much. You are lucky to have them all Bhadra..

Subhadra: I know.. and that's why I don't want anyone else in my life. My whole families love is more than enough for me to spend a whole lifespan. Everyone is considering me as a precious gem they got in their life. I can't even imagine the day when I will leave them all at once. That why I don't want to get married.
( Her face became dull with glimpses of tears on the corner of her eyes)

( Forget the dumru)

Suddenly an old lady in kashaya vastra came .

Guruma: what you girls are doing at this time. Sleep fast or I'll make you all to work harder for tomorrow. (with a frown on her face)

Gayatri: Guruma, we will be going back to our palaces soon so we thought to create some memories before going.

Guruma: at this time??? Go to bed right now!!!!!

All started running towards their respective beds. Guruma left for their room.

Subhadra: now all sleep. We need tow ake up early for archery practise.

They all slept after bidding goodnight.

How was it guys??

Hope you liked it..