Prabhasa

A group of nomads were travelling through the south-western coast seeking blessings from every possible temples they can get. As they took blessings from the Mahabaleshwar form Gokarna the group consisting of travellers including Brahmins, yatis and sanyasis were discussing where to go next.

Suddenly a Brahmin said: as the monsoon gonna start soon we should go to Prabhasa and should participate in the Raitwaka Mountain Festival of the Vrishinis. I hear the Rajkumari Vrishini herself will be present there. I heard from the bards regarding her beauty. One's mind and soul will attain peace after meeting her there. We will blessed for the rest of our lives.

Another said: That's true. Last year i went there by hearing  the praise and songs sung by the bards and I can say is they haven't given even the 50% of justice to rajkumari. She is such a beauty which will bring to anyone's mind. I only got a glance of her but that itself made me to forget all my pain and grieves. She was shining like a moon in the middle of all other queens and princess who came to pay their respect to the mountain. I think we should go there only.

All said: okay then let's go Prabhasa and attain peace.
As they said this they began to get into the bullock carts. Soon they noticed a yati standing there in with deep thought.

Sanyasi: hey yati!! You don't want to join us??

This made him out to come back to his sense.

" Sure!! I also want to know how much beautiful is the princess."

He said in a low tone.

"Don't waste the time and get in. We should reach before the festival ends" - one Brahmin.

After some days in Dwaraka

It's heavy rain with thunder striking directly on the earth. A young yati after bidding bye to his companions sit under a tree and started to meditate. Soon the words he heard from the sanasyis are invading his all senses. Unable to get concentration he opened his eyes in frustration. Soon the waves of memories strike on his mind.

Flashback

Boy: why are you smiling like this. It's just a letter. Or??? From someone special??

Boy 2: yes, it's from the most precious gem of mine. Look Arjun, she is just 3yrs but she sent a letter to me conveying that she misses me so much. Me too miss my gudiya a lot.

Arjun: so this is not from your lover rather from your sister?? But wait!! I didn't know you have a sister gadha!?

Gadha: yes I do. He is my tatshree Vasudeva's youngest child. She is the apple of the eyes of every yadhavas. She just brought back the happiness to our household. Bhrata Balram and Krishna will not leave her even for a second. She is too precious for them. I miss her a lot arjun.

Arjun: I didn't know mamashree have a girl child. It's a new information for me. Mom told me about Krishna and Bhratha Balram and said that yadhavshresht Vasudeva is my uncle.

Gadha: Nobody knows much about her as she is born very late in the household. As I mentioned she is just 3 now. But her brain is way too far of her age. She is just a female replica of Kanha. Coming to her beauty I can bet with my whole life Nobody can match her. Her blue lotus eyes can make anyone to dip in her illusions. Her smile turn one's life from grievance to happiness. Her golden skin outshines the moon's beauty. Even the chandradev knows this that's why she have a different glow in presence of his.

Arjun is literally immersed with Gadha's words

"I need to meet her. I ...I what's wrong with me?? Don't say that you just fall for a girl whim you haven't even seen. Arjun pull yourself together!!"