eyes

Arjun POV

"Pranipat!". OMG her voice is just like the nightingale
Her deep blue eyes are making me to drown inside it. I can't take my eyes off her.

Arjun control!! You are a yati in disguise. Control your senses.

But I can't even distract my eyes from her's. How can I take over control.

"Yati Sresht"

This is why I love Madhav. Thankyou so much.

Kanha: She is our dearest sister Subhadra.

Dau: Subhadra will serve you until the day you leave dwaraka.

Gudiya,what are you doing?? Come and seek his blessings.

I can see she coming towards me. Hey Mahadev, give me self control. I closed my eyes. Soon I felt her touch on my feet. Each and every cell inside me is burning with this sensation. The temparature rise in my body, I can't control it. Even Varuna dev can't decrease this temparature spike. What is wrong with me?? It's not the first time I'm encountering a woman, Uloopi, she is a very beautiful nagakanya with whom I spend a night. She gave me bliss of love. Even though I hesitated at first she is irresistible. My Chitrangada, she is a beauty of her own. Her charms and bravery made me to fall for her. And my dear Panchali, even though I haven't yet get to spend time with her, precious memories with her makes me to feel her fierceness and beauty. All says she is the most beautiful princess in the whole aryavart. I'm blessed to have all these amazing ladies I'm my life.

But why I'm drawn to this girl. Let me make it clear. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever met in my life. I know all gonna fight me with this for Panchali but for me she is mesmerizing with her illusionary beauty which is drawing me over and over to her. I want that touch of her on my skin, forever.

Yes, this is the touch that I've been longing for. I'm well aware of this but I can't remember it. All I can focus is her and she is mine.

Yes she is mine. Only mine

Kanha: Yati Sresht!! Why are you not blessing my sister?? She will feel pain if she gonna be in that position for a long time (teasingly)

This made me to comeback to the present and saw Subhadra still waiting for my blessing.

"Kalyan ho!!"

POV ENDS

SUBHADRA POV

I came to the Yati to seek his blessings. I touched his feet. A sudden sensation went through my body, which made me to shiver. I feel like I'm longing for this. He blessed me. I stand straight and looked up to meet his eyes. This eyes, I....I knew it. I... I don't know what is this feeling. My heart is beating very fast but why?? Why I feel this strange??

POV ENDS

They both shared an eye lock which is broken by balarama.

Balaram: bhadrey, serve him earn his divinity!!

Bhadra: As your wish dau!!
Come with me Yati Sresht!! I'll show you your hut.

Arjun followed her!!!

Kanha POV

I know what both of you are going through!! Your sangama is inevitable. Don't worry Ruchi!! You will get your answers soon!!

Hii guys

I'm busy that's why my update is small today. I'll cover up it on next chapter.

Love you all
Take care