Paarthejaya

Arjun is wander with Kanha on every corner of the fair. Later the both went to the mountain temple. After giving offerings they started to stand near a tree. Arjun is dictating valuable things he had in his life from this penance to Madhav. It is impossible to shut his mouth from the past night till the time now. Because of this he was able loose his focus the princess. He had so much to deliver to his Madhav. Soon, a cold breeze touched his tanned skin. His heart skip a beat. He started to feel strange...very strange in a pleasant way. His heart started to beat fast. He don't know what is happening to him. Soon he heard the sound of an anklet. He turned towards the direction. He see a beautiful leg placed on the step. His heart beat faster. He heard a laughter which felt like pearls sound on his ears. He raised his eyes to meet the owner of that laugh. The moment he looked at her, he forgot to breathe. He stood still like a statue for some minutes. He just had a glance of her side profile but that made him this weak. Later she turned towards her maid, he saw her full face. He fall on his knees. Arjun had a moment of tachycardia.

 Arjun had a moment of tachycardia

Arjun POV

Why am I feeling this strange?? Why do I feel like someone I knew from yugas is here??

Wait?? Whose anklet 's sound is this?? I turned to see a beautiful leg just like that of a delicate red lotus. Soon i heard her laugh. Omg it's a musical treat to my ear. Who is she??

I raised my head towards her

I raised my head towards her. Oh my God!! Even if only I can see her side profile she is shining among all others. I can see an aura around her head. Then she turned towards my direction but not towards me. But I saw her full face. Is it Chandra dev itself disguised in a women's attire?? No it's impossible. She will definitely outshine Chandra dev's immersing rays. Her golden skin is emitting the moon rays throughout to me. Her blue lotus eyes are making me weak and to get submerge in her beauty. Her lips, it's just like my bow. It's the most beautiful bow that I have seen ever in my life. I want to conquer it. The beautiful smile formed on that bow makes me to fall into her illusions forever. If I get to see this smile everyday on my entire life I'll be blessed with thousand boons together. Her flawless body is making me to crave her more. That red silk covering her skin is adding royal touch to her skin. Her hairs.... it's upto her knee and I want to smell it, I'm sure I will go to heaven by this act. OMG, Who the hell is she??