Utopia

At SUBHADRA'S CHAMBER

All of her bhabhi's are teasing her to death. After sometime they left from her chamber.
Finally Subhadra got a space to breath on her own. She slowly get down from her bed and move towards her balcony and looked at the moon. She left a deep sigh after watching the moon god.
"Hey Chadradev, I don't know how to start a family! I don't know what I should talk to him. I feel so shy infront of him. But don't let him see it. Be bold and brave. You are a princess."

She was so much immersed in her own thoughts that she misses to get the entry of her husband

She was so much immersed in her own thoughts that she misses to get the entry of her husband.  Arjun searched for her throughout the chamber. She is no ware to be found. Then he felt a cool breeze with  soothing rays reflecting the walls of the chamber. His lips widened for a small smile. He moved towards the balcony to find his dearest standing there. He stood beside her and started to enjoy the beauty of the night. Then he slowly turned towards his right to see the beautiful face of his bride. He once again got away by her mesmerizing beauty. He stared at her for a long time. Still she didn't recognise his presence as she was in deep thoughts. He faced ti the moon god who is shining brightly at the branch of the tree. The full moon above the branch just felt like a portrait to him. But he soon turned his face once again to his beloved. He repeated it again and again.

Bhadra: What are you doing Rajkumar?
She finally acknowledged his presence.

Arjun: Wh..what?

Bhadra looked straight at his eyes " Which game you are playing? Why you are stealing glances between me and Chandradev?"

" Which game you are playing? Why you are stealing glances between me and Chandradev?"

Arjun: (love full eyes) I was thinking how can a woman can be this much beautiful as even the moon god is not brighter as you.

Bhadra look at him with astonishment. She don't know how to react. She wanted to accept his compliment but she can't as she is too much shy to do so.

Bhadra: It's late night. Let's go and sleep

Arjun nodded and went with her to bed.

Both layed at the each corner of the bed. They haven't felt this much awkwardness since their marriage. They both were in there own thoughts to how to start the convo. After hours if struggle Arjun decide the break the silence.

"Subhadra, I... I'm thankful to you that you accepted me!"

No reply.

"I'm sorry that because of me you went through all these chaos."..
Still no reply

"Bhadra, Are you mad at me?"

Still no reply.

ARJUN POV

Why she is not replying to me. Did I commit such a big crime? I thought she likes me back too!

"Bhadra?"

Let me check her once.

Arjun laughed at him 😅😅

"You sweet girl, you slept this much early that too putting me in this stage?"

He shook his head in disbelief. He properly put the bedsheet around her body and patted her head.

"Good night darling! Sleep well!"

He too retire to sleep

MORNING

Arjun is sleeping peacefully in his chamber but a soothening voice woke him up. Whose voice is this? He thought. He got up and go behind the voice. Soon he came near the palace temple to find all the family members presence their with his dearest in the middle singing to god Vishnu.
'So this one is the owner of this melodious voice. I heard it a lot of times when I was meditating near her garden too. I was always curious about this nightingale. This voice always soothes my heart. This is the most melodious and soothing voice that I have ever heard. So it was you my beauty queen!' he thought.

The Pooja finished and she started distributing Prasad to everyone. She saw her husband too standing near the door gazing at her. She went near

"Did you bath?"

Arjun: No

Bhadra: Then why you come here!

Arjun: I didn't come hear intentionally. I was drawn here

Bhadra: By whom?

Arjun: You! (Without even blinking, looking deeply at her eyes)

She didn't reply, turned back to see all her bhabhis and bhaiyas with a teasing smirk on their faces.
"Oh god!" She thought. Her cheeks startes to became red due to the blushing. She just kept the taal neat the temple and went from there without giving a chance for her family to tease.

All laughed at her.

At the Practice Arena

Arjun came to the practice Arena to do his regular sessions but he saw someone there and was fascinated by that guys amazing archery skills.
'Wow!' the thought to himself.

Arjun went near him.
"You are an amazing archer Kumar, but focus more on the middle intersection as you won't feel difficult to cut the target in hard times".

Pradyumna turned to see Arjun.
"Pranipat PandavRajkumar Arjun!"

Arjun: Don't you think I'm too old to get a designation like that, especially from your mouth.

Pradyumn looked confused

Arjun: You can call me like that till day before yesterday but not from yesterday as I married your bua I'm basically your mamashree and also Madhav is my friend

(Arjun with a mischievous smile)

Pradyumna: I'm sorry Rajkumar but I need some time to accept you as my bua's husband. Don't get me wrong. Everything happened so fast that there was not even perfect time to grasp everything. If you feel offended by my behaviour I'm asking you for my forgiveness. Now, allow me to go!

He went back to palace.

Arjun looked at his fading figure.
'What is wrong with him? I'm sure he is not in favour of me! I need to do something. Madhav, not only your sister your son too is not understandable. '

He started his practice session.

Hey guys hope you liked it!!!

Love you all
.

Jai Subhadra Maaa!