Crisis

After the morning Pooja at the Palace temple Krishna, Balarama and Vaasudeva proceeded to the court. They were discussing the political affairs.

COURT

Balaram: We don't take tax from farmers. We should try some other methods. Me and Krishna will discuss about it and let you know.

Vasudeva: I think you should give this task to Rochana. She is best at determining the percentages and calculus part for taxes.

Balaram: Yes, you are right dad. Why I didn't think about it before? Kanha where is Chitra? Why she is this late?

Maharaj.... Maharaj..... Mahamahim.....Mahamahim........
Help us.....

They saw some court ladies entering trying to enter the court but the soldiers preventing them.

Balaram: Allow them to enter!!

Soon they ran to the court and fell on the knee before Krishna and Balarama

"Mahamahim,, Maharaj,..... our....... Our......m.... Princess......... Kidnap...."

Balarama: What are you saying?? Say it clear. Wait!! Aren't you the dasi of Chitra?

"Mahamahim..... Our princess...." They burst into huge screech.

Balaram: Gudiya?? What.. What happened to her??? (Nervously)

Mahamahim....Mahamahim... Maharaj...Maharaj .....
Soon a herd of soldiers entered the court. They were sweating very hardly. Fear is visible from their eyes!!

Balaram stood from his seat.
With stern and loud voice.

"What the hell happened??"

Shivers ran through everyone's blood.

A soldier: Mahamahim our princess

A soldier: Mahamahim our princess... She is.... She is abducted!!

What??????????????????
Balaram's eyes turned red. All we can observe is anger on his face.
Vasudev too stood from his position. All those on the court jumped from their position hearing. This.

"Who?? Who from the tri-world have the courage to abduct the sister of Balabhadra??"
His words made thunder and lightning throughout the sky. Entire dwaraka shook from fear.