Blissful night

Next day early morning Kanha and Balaram left Pushkar for Dwaraka. Arjun and Subhadra grew closer and closer, even though Arjun tried to show his love before only but now Subhadra also started to replicate the feelings towards him.

They were literally living in their own heaven. Always happiness flowed in the entire pushkar. Arjun literally didn't allow Bhadra to do anything. Even he did the household chores for her. He is in so love with her.

One Evening

Arjun went for picking woods and fruits from forest. Soon, he entered s beautiful garden full of different kind of beautiful flowers. He soon remembered his sweetheart Subhadra. Suddenly, an idea strike his  mind. He dropped all those woods and fruits down and plucked the flowers.

At hut

Bhadra was waiting for Arjun sitting on the top of the rock. Soon someone covered her eyes. She smiled,
"Arya! You are late!"

Arjun chuckled, he made her to get inside the hut and asked her to not to come out until he calls. Bhadra was surprised.

"Why Arya!??"

Arjun: I'll tell everything later. Now be a good girl and sit here and don't you dare to come. Otherwise the result will not be in your favour.

Bhadra stood confused. Arjun went out.
After half an hour Arjun came inside the hut and closed her eyes with his palms.

"Now my dear wife come with me!"

Bhadra: where are you taking me?

Arjun: shh.... Silence.

Arjun made her to sit on a plane rock. He slowly removed his hands. Subhadra opened her eyes. She saw so many beautiful garlands made of resplendent flowers. Her eyes bloomed with happiness. She turned to see Arjun's face but he made her chin to look straight. He began to remove her rudraksh ornaments one by one. She got chills all over body with his mere touch. Her heart started to beat faster. Butterflies were literally dancing inside her stomach. She closed her eyes to feel every inch of his presence. He completely removed ornaments and started to decorate her with the flower garlands which were made by him. He put the exquisite jasmine flower garland on her neck, ears, hands and everywhere.

 He put the exquisite jasmine flower garland on her neck, ears, hands and everywhere