Realisation

GARDEN

Subhadra is plucking flowers from the garden, for Pooja purpose. She plucked flowers of every colour. Just violet one was remaining. She went near the climber and started to pluck flowers. As it is a climber, she plucked flowers upto her height. But more flowers were on the top of the tree. She find it hard to get that flowers with her hands. She took a rock from the ground and climbed on it started to pluck it.

ARJUN POV

I was roaming around the garden then a sight captured my attention. I saw my dear trying to pluck flowers from a tree. I find it hard for her to pluck the flowers. Then I saw her getting a rock and climbing on that. She is trying really hard. I smiled at that sight. She is really cute.

Bhadra: Why you are going at this height?? It's too difficult for me to pluck it

Bhadra: Why you are going at this height?? It's too difficult for me to pluck it. Kanha bhaiya is also not there. You are playing with Subhadra don't forget that.

To whom she is speaking?? I looked everywhere. Nobody is there other than her.

Bhadra: Don't forget that I only planted you, watered you and nurtured you. Hmmm.... I know what to do with you

 I know what to do with you

Oh my god!! She is so cute. How can she behaving this way?? I heard that the princess of Dwaraka is witty and smart. I find it true with my own interactions with her. But here she is acting like a child. What is her real identity?? When i will grasp her mind?? Is it even possible??

Subhadra went and took another rock and put it above the rock she picked first and stood above it.

Hey Narayan!! What is she doing?? She gonna fall in this manner!!
Soon, She almost plucked the flower with force on her feet. Soon she loose her balance and was about to fall.

Reflux action or whatever I just jumped to her and I caught her with my bare hands before she fell off to the ground. I looked at blue lotus hazel green eyes. It is capturing me wholey. I'm feeling like I'm immersing inside that hazel green ocean. We shared some minutes of intense gazing. Soon she shrugged and stood still. I soon withdrawn my hands from her bare waist. The touch of my hands on her waist made some electric impulse gone all through my body.