Counterattack

Sun rose at dwaraka but the is till in bed.

Soon her maid came and woke her up.

She started the day with daily routine and wore a red silk dress. She is looking splendidly beautiful in that dress. She went the Mahadev temple of the palace and went to have food. For her surprise all are food without her. She feld a bit dissapointed as her brothers used to feed her daily. Her bhabi maa see her darkened face and soon she went near her and fed her. Subhadra kissed her bhabi maa and went from their.

Subhadra was wandering around the palace after her daily practice session

Subhadra was wandering around the palace after her daily practice session. Then he saw her elder brother sitting in a couch with deep thinking. She went to him and greet him. But he didn't mind her. She was hurt by his behaviour. She called him "dau!!". He didn't respond. Soon she left from there with a globe of tear on her right eye.  She thought complain about dau to her second eldest brother. She went to his chamber and spotted him swinging. She went hear him and greeted him. For her surprise he too didn't respond to her. She got angry and was about to say something but before she could say anything he started to paly his flute. Anger flushed out of her face. She went from there. Krishna smirked in between playing.

Subhadra took her Roudra and went to the practice area

Subhadra took her Roudra and went to the practice area. She started to move the arrows agressively. It is the first time ever in her life both of their brothers avoiding her or neglecting her. It was way beyond her imagination. They you used pamper her daily and didn't allow to form a drop of tear on face but today she can't control her tears, moreover she can't control herself. She was way out of the league. The strong, aggressive strikes of arrows releasing  from the Roudra made the entire nature to shiver. The nature started to roar over her anguishness, dark clouds formed on the sky. Soon water droplets started to embrace her inorder to control her emotions. She didn't like to show her tears infront of anyone. Sudden burst of rain actually helped her to hide her emotions from others. She slowly dropped the Roudra fron her hand and started to hide her face with her palms. She started to cry. Tears from her eyes mixed with water droplets thereby maintaining the balance of the temparature.