Ruchi

Ruchi.......

That guy called her. It was more than enough for melting her anger towards him but she thought to play a bit more. She formally just took his blessings and move towards her new bhabhis.

 She formally just took his blessings and move towards her new bhabhis

Bhadra: hmm ... So you guys are my new bhabhis...( With a mischievous face)

BB no.1: we all are so eager to meet our one and only nanadrani...(with a big smile)

Subhadra observed her. She was so beautiful that she wasn't able to divert her eyes from her bhabhi. Her voice is like of the nectar oozing from the flowers. Her pleasant face is more than enough to make every creatures of the world to pacify themselves. The aura around her remind her of matha Lakshmi itself. Her eyes is deep as that of ksheersagar. Her smile made entire universe to get captivated.  Suddenly, bhadra's bow shaped lips curled to give a 'i know' smile.

  Suddenly, bhadra's bow shaped lips curled to give a 'i know' smile

Bhadra: you must be Rukmini bhabhi

Rukmini: (with a huge surprise) how you know me?? I'm sure that your brother didn't tell anything about me to you. But how ???

Bhadra: even though my brother won't share his secrets with me I must know it. Atleast I'm his sister. He thinks nobody knows what is happening with his brain. But he can't hide his immortal brain from me. I still remember all those scrolls that he used to write to you without anyone's knowledge. But he forgot that I'm his sister.( With a teasing smile) and you are exactly the same how my dau described you. Give me your blessings bhabhi. (She approached her feet)

Suddenly rukmini pulled her to a hug.

Ruk: I was literally waiting for you behena....( With tearful eyes)

Subhadra: don't worry now I'm here. Everything's gonna be awesome. (With a wide smile)

On the other hand, Krishna was confused. He was a bit disappointed with his sister's attitude towards him and he very well know the reason. But he didn't expect her to shower love towards his wife. But she is all smile with his wives." So am i the only reason??"

Subhadra turn towards her next bhabhi. She gotta admit it. Her beautiful features was just like the mother earth itself. Her eyes consist of the entire nature. Her beautiful pearl bead like teeth is showing as she is smiling like she found her lost gem. Her wavy hair is braided upto her knee. Beautiful green saree is increasing her gold emittent beauty to a next extent. She can feel confidence of beauty from her sparkly eyes itself. Subhadra 's mind "from where did my brother find all the beauties??".