Chapter 1. True love

Mikael's pov:

Valentine's Day is around the corner. And I am so excited, because not only do I get to ask out the most beautiful woman in the world to be my valentine, but I'm also going to ask her to be my girlfriend. Still Mikael's pov. The plan is to go shopping and find a heart shaped diamond necklace as her Valentine's Day gift, but it's not only going to be just a present for her. This necklace, is going to have both of our names engraved into it. That way whenever she wants to wear it anywhere she goes, or just wear it around her neck, she can think of me every time that way I'm not that far apart from her. I am so excited. I'm going to make this Valentine's Day the best one she has ever had.
Two hours later.
Lizzys pov.
I'm thinking about The boy who stole my heart. Every time when I see him my heart starts to melt. When he sings, his voice is like an ocean breeze that's just very moving. He has the voice of an angel, and it's very magical.
Still Lizzys pov.
I knew from the minute I met his eyes. I figured right then in there, that he is the one for me. He's my charming handsome prince. I already told him I liked him, but when will he pop the question? I hope it's gonna be on Valentine's Day. I'm so excited. I know exactly what I'm going to wear. It's going to be a black dress, with purple stripes, and a pair of pink leggings. And maybe just to throw him off. I might also take with me a sundress for some naughty fun tonight. Mmm.
Five hours later. Shopping mall.
Mikael's pov.
Let's go to the jewelry store. 30 minutes later.
Still Mikael's pov.
Finally found the heart-shaped diamond necklace. It was perfect and it was Gold. It was wrapped up beautifully in a silver locket and on the back it said: happy Valentine's Day.
30 minutes later.
Back at the house.
I walked in with a smile on my face. Everything was almost done for Valentine's Day. I can't wait to surprise Lizzy with her gift.
Two days later. Valentine's Day.
Mikael's pov.
The house was decorated with beautiful lights, and the present is all wrapped up and ready to be presented to Lizzy. She will be arriving in two hours. I can't wait until she gets here. She's going to love her gift.
Two hours later.
The doorbell rings.
Lizzys pov.
I'm so excited to see my handsome prince. I can't wait to surprise him with the naughty present I have. The door opens. Hi. Hi princess. Happy Valentine's Day. Happy Valentine's Day. I have something to show you. I have your gift already.
Lizzy looks at the house. Ooh. You really went all out and decorated the entire house. Yeah. Since it is Valentine's Day I just wanted to make the house look pretty. Well you have certainly outdone yourself handsome prince. Thank you.
Mikael to Lizzy. This present is for you. She opens it. Her eyes fill up with tears. She can't believe that the diamond heart-shaped necklace had both of our names engraved. Thank you my charming handsome prince. You really made my Valentine's Day special. That's not all I have. What do you mean?
Mikael's pov. I have been waiting a very long time to ask you this. But, not only, will you be my valentine. But will you be my girlfriend? Her eyes fill up with tears again. Yes I will. I love you so much. I love you too.
Lizzy to Mikael. Your Valentine's Day isn't quite over yet Mr. Oh, how come? I have a little surprise for you. Stay right here. I'll call you when I'm ready. OK.
10 minutes later.
Still Lizzys pov. OK. I'm ready.
Mikael walks in. The lights are dimmed, and the candles are lit. Flowers and petals are on the bed. What's going on?
Lizzys pov. Hi my sexy prince. Like what you see? Mikael is shocked at the site. I. I. I love it. This is your surprise? Hell yeah. I wanted to end our special day with a sex show. Oh really? Yeah. It's gonna get really hot in here. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. My dick is hard. Is it? Yeah thanks to you.
Lizzy to Mikael. So, what do you say, we get started. 15 minutes later.
Mikael and Elizabeth both strip naked. First their pants comes off. Then shirts. Then socks, and leggings. And finally: their underwear, plus sports bra, and vest.
In the background, erotic city was playing.
Mikael to Lizzy. My beloved princess? Yes gorgeous? May I have this dance? Why yes you may.

[Intro]

I, I, I, I

(Erotic City)
(Erotic City)

[Verse 1]

All of my purple life

I've been looking for a dame
That would wanna be my wife
That was my intention main

[Chorus]

(If we cannot make babies)

(Maybe we can make some time)

Fuck so pretty, you and me

Erotic City, come alive

(We can fuck until the dawn)
(Makin' love 'til cherry's gone)
Erotic City, can't you see?
Fuck so pretty, you and meb

[Verse 2]

Every time I comb my hair
Thoughts of you get in my eyes

You're a sinner, I don't care
I just want your creamy thighs

[Chorus]

(If we cannot make babies)

(Maybe we can make some time)

Fuck so pretty, you and me

Erotic City, come alive

(We can fuck until the dawn)
(Makin' love 'til cherry's gone)
Erotic City, can't you see?
Fuck so pretty, you and me

Woo!

[Verse 3]

All of my hang-ups are gone
How I wish you felt the same
We could fuck until the dawn (Until the dawn)
How I wish you were my dame
(Baby, won't you be my dame?)

[Chorus]

(If we cannot make babies)

(Maybe we can make some time)

Fuck so pretty, you and me

Erotic City, come alive
(We can fuck until the dawn)
(Makin' love 'til cherry's gone)
Erotic City, can't you see?
Fuck so pretty, you and me
Mikael's pov. The sex was intense.
Mmm Lizzy. I want your hot sexy body. Do you? Yeah. Do you want this baby?
Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. Ow. That was loud, and it's stings. Do you like that baby? You know I do. Isn't this hot or what? Oh yes.
Lizzys pov. I want you inside me really bad. But, I don't wanna hurt you. You won't. It only hurts for a few seconds, but once I don't feel pain anymore, we can keep on going. OK. And without any hesitation.
I went all for it. I thrusted my dick in, and out her clit.
Both Mikael's and Lizzys pov. We just had our first ever Valentine's Day sex, and it was the best thing that has ever happened.
20 minutes later. We drifted off to sleep holding each other close, and snuggling up under the covers. Good night hot stuff. Good night my handsome prince.