Chapter 22. Singing and sickness

Kaleigh's pov:

I was sitting in my room Play my piano and thinking about what the next song for Sing for serenity was going to be. I wonder if we can collaborate big time rush and One Direction. And I think I just thought of the perfect song we can sing and we can dedicate it to Amelia. You are the sunshine of my life. I'll call the rest of the gang and we're gonna go down to LA.

Two hours later.

Mikael to Lizzy:

Hey babe did you get the same text message I did? Yeah I did. Serenity is going to come down here and we're all gonna duet with Big Time Rush an One Direction on you are the sunshine of my life. I know and the best part about it? Stevie wonders gonna lead out the song. I'm freaking out. We're going to sing Stevie wonders song with the legendary Stevie wonder. He inspires me to be a musician his work is just undeniable.

Five hours later.

IHeartRadio music festival.

And the next group to perform on stage. Please welcome. Big time rush and One Direction with special guests the legendary Stevie Wonder and the legendary sing for serenity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is dedicated to a little girl who is watching this right now. And we love her to death. Discussed our a little girl Amelia Jones.

Take it away Stevie.

You are the sunshine of my life. That's why I'll always be around you are the apple of my eye. Forever you stay in my heart.

Three minutes later.

The song ends and we all say I love you Amelia. We hope you feel better and we're sending our Love to you at home wherever you're watching this.