Chapter 19. Prison life

Josh's pov:

I can't believe I have to spend my life in prison. I tried breaking out of the rehabilitation center, and I paid the price for it big time. But smoking and drinking is so fun to do. I don't even care if I gave Molly depression it doesn't even bother me at all.

30 minutes later.

Still Joshes pov:

Well? At least I get to smoke with Lola because in exactly 3 days, I'm gonna go see her. She's gonna be so surprised that I got a bunch of marijuana that we can share together. So here is my plan for leaving prison. I'm gonna sneak away without nobody noticing that I left my prison cell. And then. Lola and I are going to drink and smoke the night away and have a good old fashion time.

Three days later.

Lolos pov:

I can't believe Josh is coming to detention to see me. Now I finally get to get out of here and do something that I've always wanted to do. I would rather go and do things with Josh instead of being locked up in hell. I would rather smoke. I know I'm not old enough to drink. But I am going to do the unthinkable and do it anyway. I don't care what my parents think. They don't exist to me anyway.

Two hours later.

Lolas pov:

Josh. I'm over here. Hey there you are. Here I am. How did you know I would be here. Oh I live in prison now. Really? Why? Well you see, I was in LA with your parents. Don't say that. They don't exist remember? That's right. We're living wild and we're living free on the edge. Yeah. So. Are you ready to have some fun? Let's blow this popsicle stand. You got the alcohol and marijuana? You know I do. Let's invite more people that smoke and drink and we can have a party. I like the sound of that. Let's have a good old smoking and drinking time together.