Chapter 37. The separation

In rock records studio:

Gustavo's pov:

So I'm sitting here in my chair listening to the three of you and you're all great. All of you are great, but I'm looking for my number one star. Wait what are you trying to say? I am saying that I'm looking for my number one gold stars that I'm going to make famous. And U2 ain't on the list of fame. You girls are talented, but not talented enough for my record label. The one I'm looking at has it. He has what I'm looking for. Mikael has what I like to call the voice that can take your breath away so I'm keeping him. And the two of you got to go.

20 minutes later.

Molly and Lizzy we're not happy with Gustavo. How dare you try to separate the three of us? You said it yourself we all were getting into this together. Why would you wanna take one of us instead of all of us? I just realized that one of you have more of what I'm looking for then the three of you combined. So I chose the strongest from the weakest. Hold up. So you're saying right here and right now, that the two of us are the weak links in the team? Mikael looked at Gustavo with a mean face looking like he was ready to blow. Wipe that look off your face or else you're never getting this shot. I just don't get it. Why would you want to take away the girls chances are you only want me? Oh my god oh my god oh my God how many times am I going to have to repeat myself? They are nothing. You're a bona fide superstar. There's zeros. And you're the hero. But it's just not fair. And with that.

Two hours later.

The girls left full of anger and frustration while Mikael sat in shock and sadness watching his wife and sister in law leave rock records.

Kellys pov:

You know you weren't very nice back there. Hey. Who is number one? This guy.