Chapter 14. Count Olaf's great return

Mikael's pov:

I was in bed still reliving nightmares and memories of count Olaf's brutal attack. And I was thinking to myself. Is this really the end? I almost thought it was all over for me. I cried, and cried, and cried. Over and over and over, thinking that my life would flash before me. Just then.

Lizzy comes in.

Hey handsome. I just wanted to check on you, and see how my baby is doing. Well? I feel a little better but not really back on my feet. Aww. Don't you worry. I am here. Come here. They kiss. Does that help? A little bit. It's just, I had so many nightmares. And I can't stop reliving what he did not just to me. But how it affected you the most in somewhere just watching so helplessly. I know. And I wanted to help you so bad. But I didn't want to get sick. I know. And I was under his control. More tears start streaming down his face. I wasn't in control of myself. Everything wasn't clear to me. I didn't know myself. I didn't know pretty much anyone. But when you guys help me remember flashbacks? I started to regain memories, but then the poison became too much. And then I almost died. If it wasn't for the horseradish that you gave me. I don't think I would be back here in the bed with you. And especially the team effort that you guys did to save me. I'm so blessed to have all of you. But especially my true love. My one true love. Elizabeth Marie Jones. My wife. But most importantly my rock. Oh Miki. They cuddle, as the kiss deepens with more passion, and gets heated, and intense.

10 minutes later.

Lizzy's pov:

So. Are you hungry? Yeah I am. What did you get? I ordered us our favorite food that we both love. Pizza? Pizza!!!!!!!!!!!! Ooh yummy. Mhm. Mmm. I know I'm hungry. But I'm looking at something delicious for dessert. What's that? My princess. Ooh, baby. Stop. She pokes his nose. I want you for dessert. He pokes her nose. Well why don't we relax and have some dinner, and then we can get right to dessert. How does that sound? That sounds fantastic.

One hour later.

Lizzy, Mikael, Molly, and Josh we're all cuddling in bed watching a series of unfortunate events. Suddenly. Guys? I don't feel good. What's wrong? My head feels funny. I feel cold and hot, and I'm burning up. Just then.

In the bathroom. Josh? Are you OK honey? Josh? If the three of you will excuse me. I'm going to go lay down. I had enough for tonight. What's up with him. I don't know. But he has been a complete asshole. Anyway, I'm going to sleep. OK Molly.

Three hours later.

In bed.

Mali looks at joshes eyes. What's wrong with his eyes? They're turning red. I don't understand this. Josh? Honey? Josh? Can you hear me?

Just then.

A mysterious voice comes through joshes head.

Hello Josh. Count Olaf. You've come to rescue me. Yes I have. I've been watching you. I know what you're capable of, but I promise you I can take you to greater heights that you have never been before. We can dominate the entire world together. Josh? Yes master Olaf? I like you. You do? You got style. You got skills. Most of all? You have potential. You have what it takes to join me in destroying the entire world. I Will most definitely take you to unspoken and uncertain places you have never been.

Count Olaf to Josh:

So do we have a deal? Will you join me? Yes. Great. Meet me by the ocean in 10 minutes. I'll be there.

15 minutes later.

Josh jumps up out of bed. Are you OK? I've never been better baby. Josh? Yes my dear? Are you sure you're OK? Yes. Why wouldn't I be? Your eyes. What about them? They were turning red. Now they're back to normal. Oh. That just happens on a regular basis. OK then.

Joshes eyes change to red again. You stupid dirty dirty whore. What? Did you actually think that I would apologize for everything I've done to you? I meant every word of what I said. You are a slut. You are a whore. You are dead to me. Count Olaf and I are going to destroy everything and take over this world. None of you exist anymore. He vanishes. Molly is frightened with fear and horrified.

Meanwhile.

In the bedroom next door.

Mikael and Lizzy we're having a hot passionate make out session when all of a sudden. There's a knock at the door. I wonder who that could be. Mikael goes to open the door. It's Molly shivering and tears streaming down her face. She comes in and hugs the two of them. What's wrong? what happened? Why are you crying? They both say. He's back. Who's back. Molly cries more. Him. Count all off. Josh and him are planning to destroy the entire world. And they plan to kill all three of us. Wait. I have an idea. What if Pentatonix sing a song to drive them away. What song? How about hallelujah. I love that song.

Two hours later.

At the ocean.

Joshes pov:

Count Olaf. Count Olaf? Josh. Welcome. I have been waiting your arrival. I'm glad you're here. So let's start by polluting the ocean. Perfect.

The ocean fills up with tons and tons of garbage making the sea unhealthy for anybody to swim in. Including all the dolphins. Especially A special dolphin named. Winter. They can all get sick and die. And especially winter can break her tail.

Three hours later.

Pentatonix pov:

We all got to the ocean and started to sing.

I heard there was a secret chord
That David played and it please the Lord
But you don't really care for music
Do ya
well it goes like this
The fourth
The fifth
The minor fall
And the major lift
The baffled king composing hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah

All of a sudden.

The water started to change back to its normal color and everything started to become clean again. All the animals Felt free, and they went back in to the ocean. And everything was back to normal.

Josh and count Olaf vanished into the sunset never to be seen again.