Chapter 16. The addition

Six hours later.

Lizzy's pov:

We have arrived to LA and we were all excited to meet Gustavo rock. But first we need to find a rehabilitation center for josh.

20 minutes later

We got to the hotel and unpacked everything and started searching for rehabilitation centers. Have you found one yet Molly? I think I just did. It's right next to Rock records.

30 minutes later. After we dropped Josh off we went to rock records. We met Kelly who was right outside the studio.

20 minutes later.

Mikael, Lizzy, and I got the part. But, we need to figure out a way for Josh to audition. Well? While you girls figure out a way for Josh to get in. I'm gonna go hit up the beach. Later gators. So Lizzy, what do you think we should do? Lizzy? Where did you go? Where did she go? She's gone. Oh well. I guess I'm on my own.

15 minutes later.

Lizzy's pov:

Baby. Wait. Wait for me. I want to come with you. Where did you go? Oh there he is? Oh my. You like? I got my shirt off. You're making me horny. Oh? Do you want to be horny? You know me so well. Yes I do.

Oh yes Miki. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Faster baby right there. Fuck me harder. Do you like it? Yes. More more more more more more more more. Oh Miki.

Meanwhile.

Josh's pov:

I can't believe I'm here. I shouldn't be here. I came to Ali to addition, but instead I'm stuck in rehab. But I love to smoke and drink. I guess I can sneak my way out through the window when everybody is gone. And then I could audition unless I can find a music studio in this place to audition.

Two hours later.

Molly's pov:

There you guys are. I've been looking for you both everywhere. I haven't thought of a way for Josh to audition, but I'm sure he probably found a way for himself. Oh good.

Four hours later.

Everybody got apart and we're all a part of rock records.