Chapter 10. The surprise of a lifetime

Mollys pov:

I was sitting in my room scrolling through my messages, when all of a sudden. My phone buzzed. It was Jacksepticeye.

Text Convo.

Hey Molly. You might've heard of me. I'm Jacksepticeye. Your sister and brother-in-law may have bragged about me once or twice. But I wanted to send this message out to you, because I'm inviting you over for a party at Markiplier's house. Are you interested? Molly replied. Yes of course. Send me the address and I'll be there.

30 minutes later.

Steel mollies pov:

I can't believe Jack invited me over to his house. His house. It's so shocking to me. Maybe I'll get to realize my dream after all. No. Jack wouldn't want to have sex with me. Would he? I know I would want to have sex with him. His body is just so perfect. Sometimes, before I go to sleep, I kind of sort of touch myself while I'm listening to his videos. I don't know why. But something about him just turns me on. Molly smiles deviously. Maybe instead of him inviting me over to his place. I should invite him instead. And maybe he could bring Mark along as well. Yeah. That's a brilliant idea.

Three hours later. Mark's pov:

Hey Jack. Yeah? I don't know man. But I've been noticing something. Oh? What's that mark? You drool every time whenever you hear the name Molly. I do not. Due to. Do not. Due to. Shut up. OK maybe I do drool. See? So? What are you trying to say? I'm saying that you have a thing for Molly but you just can't tell her can you. No. I want to. But it seems to me that she's been going through a lot after, what happened. Dude. That was a long time ago. I know. But what if it's not affect her. That can't be possible. Maybe she wants to have sex with you. I doubt it. Jack's phone buzzed. And speaking of a sexy girl who wants to have sex. Guess who just texted? Molly? Jack smiles. Yes. She says that she wants to invite you over instead of her coming over to us and hanging out. Well. Should we go? Hell yeah.

Four hours later.

Jack's pov:

Mark and I have arrived at mollies door. I wonder what's on the other side of it? Well? I guess we'll just have to find out.

Door opens. Jack is shocked at what he sees. Oh my. And hello as well to you Mark. Oh my goodness? Why don't you gentlemen come in. Like what you see? It's very hot.

Molly to Jack:

Jack. I can't take it anymore. I wanted to say this to you for a long time but I didn't really know when I would get the chance to see it. So here it goes. I want you. And I don't just mean I want you to hang out with me. I mean. I want you and I to have sex together. Here and now. Really? Yes. It's funny you say that, because I want to have sex with you too. He what about me? You can join us too. Oh my. A threesome? Why not? It's going to be really really hot in here. Well? Why don't we spice things up.

15 minutes later.

Pants were stripped off. Shirts were definitely stripped off. Underwear was never on Molly though. Which really made Jack's dick hard. Although, Mark was just standing there masturbating tamales hot body. Does Mark want to play? Yeah. Mark? You can lick my pussy. While Jack and I passionately make out. That's a good start.

10 minutes later.

Hot intense sex show:

Mmmm. Molly. You have a sexy body that I want. I have one question for you. Yes Jack? Can I fuck you? By all means go ahead. Jack takes his finger and starts fingering her pussy.

Ahh. Don't stop. Do you like it? Yes. Jack rubs her pussy. Ooh. Yes Jack. Kiss me. Your wish is my command. Jack lives on top of her. While Mark places his tongue in front of mollies Beautiful creamy clit. Molly kept moaning and pleasure while the boys were giving her the surprise of a lifetime.

Jacks pov:

Do you want my dick in your creamy pussy? Yes. And while you're doing that? I want to suck on Marks dick. Mark lays on top of Molly. While Jack places his dick at the entrance.

Molly's lips are wrapped around Mark's dick. Ahh. Mmmm. Ooh. Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes. Boys. I'm ready to cum. Without any hesitation all three of them came exactly at the same time. Mark shooted his down Molly's throat, and clearly didn't mess he made the goalie. While Jack on the other hand licked up Molly's juices from his fingertips. That was the best sex I have ever received from you guys. It was definitely the surprise of a lifetime and Jack? Thank you for making my dream a reality. It's no problem. You guys are the best. Molly kissed them both on the lips and drifted off to sleep.