Chapter 26. The shock of a lifetime

Mikael's pov:

Lizzy, Molly, and I we're all cuddled up in our beds snuggled up and ready to close our eyes to call it a night. When all of a sudden.

Nine hours later.

One morning.

Josh? What's wrong? Why didn't it work? What? The sleeping spell I put a sleeping spell on those three to make them sleep forever so they don't have to wake up at all. But the only one that it isn't affecting is Mikael. Yeah. But look, Elizabeth and Molly are asleep. Isn't that what you wanted? Yes I did want that. But it's not good enough. I want all three of them asleep. You know what? I think it's time for a change. What do you mean? I mean I think it's time for a new me. I think it's time, to become the opposite sex. Wait, you mean you want to change your whole image? You want to change your whole personality? You want to change you? That's right. I am changing my name, my personality, everything. Instead of me having a dick? I am going to develop a pussy. It is time to become a girl and my new name is going to be:

Gianna.

Two hours later.

Mikael was still trying to wake up his wife and sister in law.

Molly? It's time to wake up. Honey bun, it's time to wake up. It is a beautiful sunny day today and you're going to miss it. Wait a minute. Something smells fishy. They're not waking up at all, they're not opening their eyes at least. This must be the work of Josh.

20 minutes later.

Oh no. He casted a sleeping spell which is a sickness, to prevent three people from waking up. But wait. There were only two people that got the sleeping spell and those two people are Molly and Elizabeth. Wait, was I the third person? If I was the third person, why didn't it affect me? I guess because I have super strength to resist sleeping spells and any other thing that affects me. Which means I have to donate some of my strength to both of them which would wake them up. But I'm gonna need some help.

30 minutes later.

Phone Convo.

Hello? Carly, Sam, Freddie, Tori, Andre, cat, Jade, Robbie? Hey Mikael what do you need what's up? Hi guys I need your guises help. First of all, I'm such a big fan of all three shows that aired on nickelodeon. When I was a kid I loved watching them and now they're on Netflix. But that's not the point. The point is, this evil guy named Josh, is trying to cast a sleeping sickness spell on people who irritate him so much. And apparently, my wife and sister-in-law got it and I'm the only one who it hasn't affected. Well how many people can this affect? Three actually. Oh dear that's not good. Well we can help you. Really? You can? Oh thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you so much. You guys are the best. Sure thing. So will be there with some thing that will take a little bit of your strength out of you and we can give it to Elizabeth and Molly. Sounds great. See you soon. Bye.

Three hours later.

Tories pov:

Now I wonder what we could find that can take some strength and pass it on to your spouse and family member? Oh I have an idea. Okay tell us Cat. OK so, one time? My brother thought of this cool way to donate strength by using batteries to suck meat out of a hamburger and called it a battery burger. Nobody understood him. My brother is pretty messed up which is why he's in a mental hospital. OK any other ideas? I got it. What's the one thing that could always Break a spell? A kiss? Well yes that could work. But I'm also talking about music. If we combined our voices to make one gigantic harmony. Then we could break the sleeping spell that was caused by Josh. And then we can wake up Elizabeth and Molly. Yeah great idea.

I don't think so. Josh? The name is Gianna now. And hello people who I never met in my life. I overheard you're a little insignificant plan. And just to be clear, you all won't be doing anything except sleeping. Look out he's gonna try to cast a spell on all of us turn away. Hold me Carly. Robbie? Yes cat? I got a question for you. Move. Jade says and tries to go kick Josh, but Josh/Gianna vanishes and Jade falls to the floor. Are you OK? Yeah I just fell. Here. They bring her back up to her feet. So what song are we gonna sing? Let's just make up A random harmony that will release them from the sleep spell.

So, Cat what was your question you were going to ask me? Would there be meatballs? There would. I have an idea. Let's put a harmony to leave it all to shine.

Four hours later. Molly and Elizabeth's eyes started to open and the smile grew as big as ever on Mikael's face. Oh thank God. You guys won't believe the crazy day I had. Josh is apparently transgender and has changed his name to Gianna. He also casted a sleeping sickness spell that would affect three people which is me and the two of you. And then through all of that crazy shit. I caught up a few people to save you guys. Say hello to the cast of victorious, iCarly, and Sam and cat. No way. Babe, how did you get them all to come to you? It's LA honey. Los Angeles basically has everybody. And besides Nickelodeon is here too. So yeah.