Chapter 5. The break up plan: part one

Mikael's pof:

Lizzy!!!!!!!!!!!!! did you hear about the big announcement? No. What is it baby? I heard that our famous boy band, One Time Rush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will be performing in Time Square. What? You're joking right? No honey cake I'm not. They're going to be performing in Time Square on June 5. When exactly are tickets on sale? They go on sale starting April 9 and the end on May 27.

Two hours later.

Josh's pov.

Well, well, well. Look what we have online. It seems that Mikael, and his little brat fiancé Lizzy are planning to go to Time Square in New York City so they can see their famous boy band perform. But it looks like that's not gonna happen, because we are going to capture them so that they'll never make it in time for their show at all. Isn't that right Molly my dear? Oh Josh, When you talk evil your sexy voice always makes me smile, and I love when we always strategize an evil demonic plan. Kiss me, touch me, my Josh. Show me the aggressive dominance in the bedroom dear. Mmmm. Mmmm, Molly. Yes Josh. Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes. Don't stop. Right there. Right there. Ooh, yeah. Just like that baby. That was just a warm-up. Now. Do you want to, takeoff my pants and underwear? Josh smiles wickedly. Yes. Do it. Kiss me tender on my lips, Softly and passionately. Let's battle for tongue dominance. Ahh, give me that hot, sexy, dick.

10 minutes later.

Molly coddling Josh in bed. So, what are we gonna do with the boys? We're gonna invite them to our house, locked them in the basement, and knocked him out with milk but, we're going to add a special poison to make them very sleepy.

20 minutes later.

Lizzy to Mikael:

Babe come quick. I'm in the kitchen baby. Can you come quickly? I have exciting news to tell you. OK. I'm coming. Yes honey bun? Guess what I just got two tickets to go see. One Time Rush in Time Square? Yes. I love you. I love you too. And guess what else it comes with? Oh my God. Backstage passes? Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two months later.

Mollies pov:

OK. The formula is ready to go with the poison inside for the boys. Excellent. It's gonna be the best plan ever. Once they're unconscious and they wake up under our control? We're going to make them argue with each other and then we're going to break their little band up for good. And it will be at the hands of us. Wait, what about my sister, and brother-in-law? Don't you worry about that my sweet princess. I'll take care of them. Everything will just be perfect. You'll see. I promise. Once everybody attends the concert, no one is going to show up on stage to perform. And they're going to be so pissed off that they're going to have to throw away every merchandise they ever bought of their favorite boy band, and everything will be destroyed forever, and ever, and ever.