Chapter 8. Times Square

Mikael's pov:

After weeks and months of hellacious and painful hell, put on our famous boy band. One Time Rush. Everything was back to normal and all nine guys were ready to put on a hell of a show in Time square.

Mikael's pov:

And as I was with the boys in the music room listening to them rehearse for the big concert. I got a text from my fiancé. Hey babe. Hi. Are you at the guys? Yep I am. They sound unbelievable. You have to hear them. I wish I could honey, but I'm with the choreographer for the dance numbers in the songs that they gonna do. Oh OK. So I'll see you when it's time? Yes you will. I love you. I love you too. Hugs. Hugs. Kiss kiss. Kiss kiss. Bye my Miki. Bye my Lizzy. All right you guys that was phenomenal. You guys are ready. So now how about we get some lunch and hang out before the big show. Let's do it all the boys said in unison.

Four hours later.

The concert.

Everybody was in their seats, ready for the performance of a lifetime. Everybody had their cell phones out ready to take pictures and videos of the performances of the band.

Gustavo rock comes out on stage. Ladies and gentlemen. I am glad you all came tonight to see the performance of a lifetime here, in beautiful New York city. The city that never sleeps. Just like I'm sure, that you all will never sleep after a banger of a concert we have for you tonight. Everybody is dressed up so beautifully and looking handsome as always. So, sit back, relax, and let me introduced to you. The one. The only. One, time, rush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The crowd was going bananas. Including myself and Lizzy were screaming our heads off as well.

All the songs we knew from top to bottom. From Up all Night. To moments. To save you tonight. To worldwide. Two More than This. To Any kind of Guy. To Boyfriend. Two no idea. Two Time of our lives. To 24/Seven. All the way to What Makes You Beautiful/Music Sounds Better (feat. Mann)

It was the most stupendous concert that was ever put on in Times Square. We all got to take pictures and hang out with the band.

Lizzy's pov:

My fiancé and I had a lot of fun hanging out with the band, and getting them in shape for the show. It was a night will never forget. And that will last a lifetime forever.