Chapter 2. The Tour

Mikael's pov:

I was getting ready to go over to my girlfriends house, because there was a surprise in store I couldn't wait to tell her about. She's going to be so thrilled once I show her what I got. That's right. You're looking at two tickets to see Big Time Rush in concert this upcoming Saturday night in Hawaii. I'm so excited. She's going to scream her head off once she lets me in her house.
Lizzys pov.

I was sitting on the couch watching TV and thinking about my darling angel. His smile always melts my heart every time he sings. Every time I have nightmares, he knows exactly what to do in a situation like that. I have no words, except I love you so much that it's not even funny. Your heart is all I own, and you are my special key that opens up mine. There is no one else I'd rather be with than you. You have no idea how much pain I felt in the past few years of love and heartbreak. But you have really shown me what real love means when it comes to a real relationship. I will always love you, and you are my future husband forever and father.
30 minutes later.
The doorbell rings.

Lizzy to mikael. Hi hot stuff. Hi sexy. I was just thinking about you. Oh really you were? Yeah. So, wait until you see what I got for you. What is it? Can I come in first? Its A little chilly out here LOL. Oh yeah silly me. So what do you have?
He reaches into his pocket. Two tickets to see Big Time Rush in concert this Saturday in Hawaii. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Holy shit you did not. Yes I did. Are they really coming to Hawaii? Yeah. I looked it up, it said big time rush tour date February 18 at 6 PM. So what time is our plane? 9 AM.
Mikael's pof.

I return to the house and pack up my suitcase with everything I need for the trip. We are so excited to be flying to Hawaii for the first time as an official couple. So, I'm going to be spending the night at her house that way we can leave on time.
Two hours later.
Lizzy to Mikael. Baby I'm so excited to be see big-time rush. I know we have both never seen them perform for the first time. It's going to be awesome. Well? Let's get ready for bed we have stupid security guards to get past. Oh boy can't wait.
Eight hours later.

We're at the airport waiting for our gate number to be called. We have gate number nine and our judge is Delta airlines. 15 minutes later. They called our gate number to Honolulu Hawaii. We jumped up so excitedly and made our way to the plane and got an hour seats. The flight time was 10 hours.
10 hours later.

Both Lizzy and Mikael's pov.
We finally made it to Paradise. It has been a long time coming, and now we are here at least for the weekend. Are you ready to see Big Time Rush? Yes. I'm so excited to hear what they're going to perform. Me too.
20 minutes later we got dinner and started to head off for the hotel. As soon as we got there. We started unpacking our stuff and got right into bed after that 10 hour flight trip. We snuggled up close, all warm and toasty and cozy. We said I love you, kissed, and wrapped her arms around each other and drifted off to sleep.