Chapter 13. The poisonous mushroom

Lizzy's pov:

I was laying in bed next to my handsome honey bun. When all of a sudden. I overheard Mikael mumbling some mysterious words over and over again. I'm going to die at the hands of the master. I'm going to die at the hands of the master. She looks over at him. Honey? Are you OK? He repeats the words again. I'm going to die at the hands of the master. I'm going to die at the hands of the master. Obey master count Olaf. Mikael's eyes started to turn red.

Lizzy started trying and screaming in whore. Mikael. Mikael. Baby wake up. You're not yourself. Wake up Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. She cried harder. Please. Please. Please. Please. Unfortunately. There was nothing.

Mikael's pov:

Medusa. Medusa. Medusa. Medusa. Medusa. Medusa. Take me down under to count Olaf.

Two hours later.

Count Olafs pov:

This is perfect. I can't wait to show, and give Mikael my special poison. It's very very deadly. This deadly poison is called Mycelium. Hey this deadly poison, . It is a highly contagious, dangerous black coloured mushroom which lives in aquatic environments or in damp places. When infecting a human, it enters through the mouth or eyes. One single spore can kill an entire person in an hour, unless the victim takes the only known cure - horseradish. And Mikael will never ever ever ever ever ever survive.

Four hours later.

A distraught and upset Lizzy came running down the stairs.

Violet to Lizzy:

What's wrong? It's Mikael. Something happened to him. But I don't know what it is. Oh no. What? Everybody. This must be the work of count Olaf. Down Olaf? But he's dead. Not necessarily. Lizzy? Yeah? Was Mikael repeating mysterious words that you never heard before? Yes. Was his eyes a reddish color? yes. And that was a last thing I remember? And then he just vanished. I know exactly where they are.

OK OK OK you guys. Get on your swimming and scuba gear we're going underwater. And we're going to have protective suits and oxygen tanks.

Meanwhile.

Mikael's pov:

Count Olaf. You called for me? I answer you. Perfect. Drink this special formula I made. Yes count Olaf. Count Olaf. I feel. I feel. I feel sick. Good. That's exactly how you're supposed to feel. The reason I got you here, is because my plan is to kill you. And then after I'm done with you my next stop is to take over the earth and destroy all the people on it. Once the earth has been taken over I will rule the world. And no one. No one. No one at all, can stop me.

Oh by the way Mikael? You have one hour to live. So good luck trying to last a lifetime. Oh wait. You won't be able to. Count Olaf vanishes through a puff of smoke.

30 minutes later.

On the rescue boat.

Hurry hurry hurry. We need to rescue my soon to be husband. I don't want him to die. I don't. I really really really really really really really really really really really don't. I love him way too much. Tears stream harder down Lizzy's face. Aww. It's okay. Molly comforting her. We're going to save him. Don't you worry. He'll be back to his good old normal self I promise you that for sure. If I know Mikael for sure? He is definitely a good man for you. He is definitely the one, that you love. with all your heart and mind and soul. You love him with every fiber of your being in fact, you can't even stop talking about him. That's how much he means to you. So don't cry. Everything's gonna be OK. Mikael is certainly the one that we all love to laugh and have fun with. And we're going to rescue him.

15 minutes later.

Violet to the rescue team:

OK you guys. So, we need to get down to the bottom of the surface. That's where count Olaf is holding Mikael captured. But how are we supposed to get down there? Don't worry Molly. We are going to use the scuba diver. You're gonna stay exactly at the sure where I'll be waiting nearby with the rescue boat to pull mikael and Lizzy to safety. So you're staying with me. OK. All right Lizzy I'm going to put on your oxygen tank on you so that way you can go into the water and reach for Mikael. OK. So will be able to talk to you and you can communicate with us. Are you ready? Yes. Let's go rescue my baby.