Chapter 25. The guardian angel

Mollys pov:

In spite of all the horrific events that have happened to me this past week. I wish we could all just and for me. I wish I never really existed. This depression thing is really getting to me and I just want to die. I don't know if I can even find my happy place in this world.

10 minutes later.

Lizzys pov:

Hi Molly. Oh. Hey. What's the matter? You seem sad. I just don't deserve to be here. My life isn't exactly Full of fun and adventure like you with Mikael. You know, just because my husband and I are married and we love each other doesn't mean you're left out. Your family. And we want you to be happy. Our happiness is your happiness to. Hey I'm gonna go take a nap. OK.

20 minutes later.

Molly? Molly? Who. Who are you? My name is Alley and I am your guardian angel. How do you know my name. You don't need to worry about that. All you need to know is that I am here to help you gain your confidence back. What do you mean? I know that you have been feeling alone and very depressed about your life. But always remember. What you have is true happiness. You can do anything if you set your mind to it. You can accomplish all goals that come your way. And always remember, keep your head up high and smile to the sky when all things are down you have positivity inside of you. Hey you're right. Thank you my guardian angel. Now I know what to do. I'm always here whenever you need me I am never far apart from you. I'll remember that from now on.