chapter 11. That's super Duper sex show

Lizzy's pov:

Miki? Yes my darling angel? Are you feeling what I'm feeling? What do you mean? I mean are you horny? Yeah I am. What about you? Oh I'm always horny for you baby. But I just don't want the sex we always have. Me too. How about we have A superduper sex show. I love that. Yeah. And let's invite all of One Time Rush over. Let's also invite Jacksepticeye, and Markiplier. And Josh and Molly. Sounds fun. I'll send A message out. Perfect.

Two hours later.

Everybody arrive to the door as Mikael and Lizzy hurd ′the dor bell rang. Everyone is here. Hi guys come in.

20 minutes later.

Lizzy to Mikael:

Are you ready to get this super Duper sex show started? Yes princess. I just have one question for you. Yes? Do you want to fuck? Hell yeah.

Meanwhile. In the next room with the rest of the gang.

Kendall's pov:

All right. So who is willing to takeoff their clothes and show off their body? James and Niall. We definitely will. Ooh. I can't wait to see that hot body. James's girlfriend said.

Meanwhile. In Mikael and Lizzy's room.

Ride me baby. Ahh. Ahh, Lizzy. Ride that hot, sexy, creamy dick. Ooh Miki. You want this pussy? Yes I really, really, really, really really really really really really really really do. May I finger it? Yes please. Ahh, don't stop. If you want me to. I can lick your pussy with my tongue. What do you say to that my queen? Oh Miki. Give me it. Lick, lick, lick, lick lick, lick. Kiss me.

Meanwhile.

Joe to Kendall:

Do you want to show me how sexy you are in the bed? Yes. I know your pussy wants my dick. Yeah it does. Well Kendall? It's all yours baby. Put your dick inside of me. And without any hesitation. Oh Kendall. Oh yes. Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes. Don't stop. Right there. Ooh yeah. Kendall? Make me scream baby. My pleasure. Mmm. Mmm.

One Direction on the other hand. Liam and his girlfriend were tongue kissing. Niall was sucking his girlfriends nipples. And Harry, was getting a lap dance. Josh and Molly we're going added back-and-forth. Jacksepticeye, and Markiplier were having sex with their girlfriends downstairs.Everyone could hear Jack and Mark's girlfriends were enjoying themselves.

15 minutes later.

Everybody was on the verge of cuming. All the couples came at the exact same time.