Chapter 35. The frozen freak out

Lolas pov:

After learning from the best of the best in Josh/Gianna. I finally have my breakout moment that I've always wanted. And since it's very very cold tonight the temperatures will be dropping for sure at the expense of one mikael Jones my own father. I've always wanted to get rid of my parents and i've tried every trick in the book except for this one. I plan to freeze my father by lowering the thermostat while he's asleep.

Four hours later.

Night time.

Lola was getting ready to sneak in to her dads bedroom to lower the temperature to 62° or even worse 10°. Which made it really cold. Mikael's body was turning into ice as time rage down. He started to shake. And he shook. And shook. And shook. And shook until:

His body was just complete ice and he was frozen..

20 minutes later.

Lola vanished, and things were not normal at all. Molly and Lizzy soon woke up and couldn't believe they site they saw before their eyes. Oh my God. What. What happened?. It's Mikael. He's not moving or breathing. OK don't freak out. It's already too late for that. And his buddies not even warm. He's completely frozen but how? I think I may be to answer all the questions that you need answered. You. That's right. I froze my father. You have no idea what I've been waiting to do for all the years of my life. Well goodbye.

Two hours later.

While Lizzy was freaking out Molly came up with a brilliant plan. Hey I think I have an idea on how we can save Mikael. You do? Yes. Let's just hope we can save him in time before things go bad to worse.