Chapter 32. Christmas chaos

Christmas Eve:

It was a beautiful day filled with Christmas joy. Everybody was getting ready to celebrate Christmas and wrapping gifts and putting them under the Christmas tree. Molly was definitely in the spirit of Christmas. Her presents were all ready to be shipped off to Florida. Everyone was definitely in the spirit. Everyone except for: Mikael, and Lizzy.

There was arguing and hands being thrown. There was yelling, screaming, punching, and a lot of door slamming. You know what? What. I'm going back home. Fine go then. Have a good Christmas without me. Oh I will trust me. Merry fucking Christmas. Goodbye Elizabeth.

30 minutes later.

Mollys pov:

Lizzy? I'm in the room. Oh there you are. What just happened between you and Mikael. We had a big fight. Like we didn't make up like usual. We started slamming doors, punching each other, and yelling and screaming at each other. But you guys always subtle fights normally. Why did you guys not do it this time? I mean come on it's Christmas eve and it's almost Christmas day. You guys got a make up before Christmas. No. I never speaking to him as long as I live. OK. Anyway do you want to come and help me wrap presents? Sure I guess. So are you ready to send them off? Yes. OK let's start mailing them.

Four hours later.

In the hospital.

Dr. to Molly:

So, how did this happen? We were delivering presents to the post office and then when we started heading back for Home? She got ran over by a speeding car. I'm going to call back home to let everyone know what's going on.

20 minutes later.

Phone conversation.

Mikael picks up.

Hello? Hi Molly it's Mikael what's up? Oh Mikael thank God I got you. What's the matter I just got back to the house. Well, you need to come back. Why? Your sister certainly doesn't want me back and I don't want to come back. I'm perfectly fine being away from her. She wants to spend Christmas without me? That's fine by me. No but you don't understand. I think I understand completely she got into an accident. Say what? Stop playing games I'm not. She really got hurt really bad. OK what happened? We were delivering presents to the post office. And then when we were starting to head back to the hotel, A car ran over her. Where is she right now? She's with the doctor. How out of it is she? She is not in to bad condition, but she is badly bruised. All right I'll come back to LA. OK see you soon. And I'll tell the others. OK bye. Bye.

Paige comes downstairs. Hey I heard what happened. Are you going back? Yes. But U2 are mad at each other. I know. But she's my wife. I have to go. You always have to be at your spouses side no matter what. Anger doesn't solve anything. Only love. So I am going.

Three hours later.

Back in LA hospital.

Mikael's pov:

Hey Molly. Where is Lizzy? The doctor said that she needed rest but she's doing just fine. Are we allowed to go in? Yes but we have to be really quiet so we don't wake her up. OK let's go.

10 minutes later.

Mikael to Lizzy:

Hey babe. I'm back. I know you're asleep right now so I'm just gonna talk and you can listen. I came back, because I thought about our fight and Molly called the house and told me what happened to you. I'm sorry I put you in that situation. This is all my fault. We should've never fart including on Christmas. We're supposed to be spending Christmas together as a couple and instead look at you. You're wrapped up in the hospital closing healing from a car accident. I know you miss wrapping presents together but instead we started slamming doors yelling and screaming at each other and all the rest of that stuff happened. Our fight wasn't just any ordinary fight that we can dissolve easily. Our fight was very huge and violent in a way. And it ended with a huge argument. Please forgive me and please wake up soon. I don't ever ever want to lose you my Christmas is always better with you. I love you so much. As soon as she heard that she woke up and opened her eyes and they kissed with a heated passion. Did you really mean all the things that you said? Yes I did. I love you too. Let's go home.

Two hours later.

They arrived home and it was a Christmas miracle. Everybody was happy that Elizabeth was healed and Mikael and his wife had the best Christmas ever. And everybody got their presents delivered and had a merry merry Christmas.