Chapter 4. The Debut

Lizzys pov:

I still can't believe we got to go on stage and sit front row to see Big Time Rush and One Direction together on stage for the first time ever. It is something I'll never forget.

45 minutes later.

Mikael's pov:

As Lizzy and I got ready for bed, my phone suddenly buzzed. Hey babe, take a look at this.
What is it my handsome charming prince? So, do you know about the concert we went to last night right? Yeah. Well, fans are all of a sudden tweeting out what the band name should be now that both bands have combined as one. Millions of BTR fans and One Direction fans are tweeting out names for both bands to come together as one big band.

Lizzy to mikael:

Honey, are you thinking what I'm thinking? How about One Time Rush. I love it baby. That's perfect. So now, we just tweet that out and it will be notified to both bands. Good night my beautiful princess. I love you. I love you too.

Eight hours later.

Mikael's pof:

It was 10 AM, and I woke up with the sun light shining through the window on my face. And as I open my eyes I looked over and next to me, was the most gorgeous woman in my life.

Mikael to Lizzy:

Snuggled up close to each other. Good morning princess. Kissing your soft sweet lips. How was your night? It was good. I literally slept like a baby I'll because of my handsome prince next to me all cuddled up nice and cozy. Mmmm, hugs. Hugs. So, our popular band name has been trending and a lot of people seem to like it including the boys. Really? Yeah. Do you want some breakfast? Yeah. Scrambled eggs with pancakes would be nice. OK, I'll go see if they have that. OK honey.

15 minutes later.

Text Convo.

Mikael to Lizzy:

Babe, guess who I ran into? Who? I saw Josh, and Molly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What are they doing here? Apparently, they dropped by to say hi and there getting breakfast to go somewhere. Oh. I'll tell them you said hi. OK.

20 minutes later.

Lizzys pof:

I was sitting out on the balcony looking at the pool and thinking about my handsome charming sexy hot prince. Just then. I heard the door unlock and it was him, the man of my dreams coming back with a delicious breakfast.

Mikael's pof:

He had a look of shock on his face. What's wrong baby? I just, looking in her ocean blue eyes. I just didn't expect Josh out of the blue. How did you know it was him? I heard Molly's voice say my name. And they walked over towards me. Oh God the devil. Yeah. But, he does seem to have a change of heart after apologizing for what has happened to our kids. Yeah I guess you're right. So, how is Molly? She said she's doing good. She said she has a job as a teacher assistant and she's working with little kids. That's awesome. I know. I told her congratulations. Yeah. All of a sudden. Both of our phones got the same alert. OMG. BTR and One Direction are going to be in town and their going to debut their new band name by selling merch. Really? Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes. Well what are we waiting for? Let's go to the store it's only a 25 minute drive. So let's go.

25 minutes later.

Lizzys pof:

We should get posters or just one of everything. I agree. Let's do it. The prices are 30 to $40 each for everything. That's not bad. That's good enough to spend for everything. Then, we can definitely have the whole house beautifully decorated. I like the way you think princess. I like the way you think too hot cake.

15 minutes later.

Mikael to Lizzy:

How obsessed are we with boy bands? I would say 10,000% very obsessed. Well? Our house is gonna look incredible with both of our favorite boy bands on one big poster hanging on our wall.