Chapter 36. Save me

Lizzys pov:

So what's the plan because I'm really starting to worry. OK here it is. So remember when I was mind controlled and I had you guys along with him under a Main controlling spell but then Mikael kissed you? And then he broke it? Yeah. So are you saying that I should kiss him before time runs out to save him? Exactly. OK. But we need to get Mikael buy a warm toasty fire that will keep him alive so at least his body doesn't give away from the heat.

30 minutes later.

OK I got the heater. Crank it up to 88°. Got it. All right we just need to put a blanket over him while he's near the fire. Once he has enough heat he should be all good to go that way we can unfreeze him.

Five hours later.

Lola was celebrating.

I finally did it. My dad will be dead in minutes. All the hard work I put into this it was so worth it. And now I can finally say I am a daughter that has no father. I think I do you have a great mentor if I do say so myself. I don't even care what happens to me, because I love what I did. And I don't regret it one bit. Just then she started to feel a sharp pain in her stomach. Ow ow what the hell? What's going on with me? It started up again. Ow ow. Oh. Maybe it's just gas but nope she was wrong. 15 minutes later she starts running to the bathroom every five minutes. Diarrhea vomit. Diarrhea vomit. It was karma telling her that she had to forgive herself and that she knew that she didn't want to lose her dad.

20 minutes later.

I know what I missed you. So she went to her room, and she got down on her knees and she gave her huge prayer asking God for forgiveness and all the sins she has done wrong. She thought long and hard about what she had to say. She didn't even think about Josh/Gianna how she thought it was about the feet of her dad and what life would be like without him in it. I have to see if my dad. I feel guilty. I'm doing Satan's evil work. And I don't feel like a hero. Saying things that are racist and most of all saying lies that aren't true? It hurts me so bad. This is not the person I want to become. I want to have a clean slate and start over. I want to be the woman that God wants me to be. And if I'm gonna have a boyfriend it's going to be with someone who believes in the Lord and Savior like I do. I don't want someone who tells lies and just does it to get away with it. If there are consequences then what's wrong is wrong. And you have to do what's right.

Three hours later.

As Lizzy countdown on her hands and knees leaning over to kiss Mikael to unfreeze him she heard a voice. Stop. Lola? What are you doing here? Mom, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything I've done to you and dad. I'm sorry for saying all those hurtful comments and becoming Josh/Gianna's puppet. I know this isn't the path I chose but I want to make things right and become the woman I know that I can be and this isn't the way to go about it. I've did a lot of thinking and I've asked God for forgiveness. Dad. Dad I know you're still in there. And if you can hear me. She starts to cry. I'm sorry for everything I've done to you. I wasn't in control of myself. The ice starts to melt. I'm sorry for everything I've said to you. I love you with all my heart and you said it yourself. We are gods children and everything we do God is watching everything we do and say for a reason. God can hear us it may not seem like he's here in person but, he's here with us no matter what. And whatever we do is wrong we have to make things right and ask God for forgiveness. And that's exactly what I did. So I hope you forgive me dad. And I hope I can be a better daughter for you and be daddy's little princess. The ice melts away and as soon as Mikael got the kiss from his wife his eyes opened up and he hugged both of his girls tight and they all start to cry in a warm embrace. And he kissed Lola on the nose.

30 minutes later.

Everything was back to normal and Lola, was certainly back to her bouncy self.