Chapter 1: The Interview

Hey, my lovely peeps, I am your ugly creep. Woah that rhymed! Good news! I am fully vaccinated now but my arm hurts🤕. So let's not waste more time and start right away..
_____________________________________

Third person POV..

"Calm down Elissa, calm down! Breathe in, breathe out. It's just an interview!" Elissa stood in front of her dressing table trying to calm down her nervousness. But it was not helping at all. Today she is having an interview at the Nick's Industrials, which is the second highest-grossing company in the world. She was preparing for this interview from a long time and when the time has finally come she is totally nervous. After some time, she calmed herself and went out of her room. "Best of luck, Elissa", a girl of Elissa's age came out of the kitchen squealing out loudly. "Thank you Lisa", Elissa smiled at her.

Elissa stood in front of the Nick's Industrials and smiled. Bless me Mumma. She entered the company and suddenly all of her nervousness suddenly came back. No, I will not give the interview. I will run back to home and rather enjoy eating Nachos and sleep. She shook her mind from all the thoughts and proceeded towards the reception. A chestnut colour haired girl was typing something on the laptop. She has worn a yellow coloured tracksuit and her hair was left open which reached till her waist. She wore minimal makeup which reflected her inner beauty. "How can I help you, Miss? the voice broke Elissa's trance out of her. She looked up and saw the girl staring at her smiling softly. She seems nice. Elissa thought to herself. "Hello, myself Elissa Ellington. I have been called for an interview" Elissa replied. "Oh hello Elissa, I am Anna Mathews. Please let me check your name in the list" Anna smiled at her. She typed something on her laptop and looked up. "Come with me" Anna led her towards the interview room. "Wait here for sometime, you will soon be called" Anna went back to her desk after wishing best of luck to her. After sometime, a girl came out running out of the cabin, crying. Elissa gulped at the sight of her. I have to get this job. But the sight of the girl is making me fear which tiger is sitting inside that is going to eat me up. Shut up Elissa! Concentrate on the interview!

"Next!" A deep voice came from inside alerting her to keep aside my fears and be bold. She opened the door and walked boldly into the office. But to her suprise there was no one in the office. "Strange" she muttered to herself. "Hello, anyone here?" She spoke loudly. She decided to take a look around the office. Papers were lying here and there and the cushions which were supposed to be on the sofa were hugging the floor. Elissa started collecting the papers and kept them neatly on the table. She took the cushions and placed them on the sofa. Suddenly she felt someone's presence behind her. She looked behind quickly and saw someone standing right behind her. And she did the thing that seemed right that moment. SHE SCREAMED!
_____________________________________

So here is the first chapter my cuties and my lovely rabbits🐇. Hehe! Did u liked the nickname😅.

So here's Elissa for you!

Who do you think might be behind her?

What would you have done if you were in her place?🤔🤔

Quote of the Day: Be the silence in a storm.

Bye...
This is your SC signing off today! Have a nice day ahead! Lots of hugs and virtual kisses from me 🤗😘.