Chapter 2: Will I get the job?

Hello my lovely candies..I am back after a long time, right? Well the above song is having my heart 😍❤️. Listen to it and tell me how it is. So without any further delay let's start..
______________________________________

Third Person POV..

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Elissa screamed. Due to her screaming, all the employees rushed to the boss' cabin. They were surprised to see the bosses' favourite employee standing and in front of him a girl who has certainly come to give the interview stood with her eyes closed.

Elissa's POV..

I opened my eyes and saw a man standing in front of me. His face held a confused expression and many employees standing beside him. Did I make a mess? "Is there any festival going on here?" The man in front of me barked. He is telling like he owns the office. The employees scurried out of the cabin. Then he rested his eyes on me. How the fuck he has hazel eyes! I am so jealous of him now. "Are you planning to murder someone, Miss?" He asked. "Uh no" I replied awkwardly. "So can we start the interview?" He asked coldly. Fuck! He is the boss! So stupid of you to shout in front of your boss. We sat down and I gave him my CV. He checked it and with each page he took a glance at me. Strange, isn't it? He then started asking questions..

Boss: So start with your introduction..

Elissa: Hello myself Elissa Ellington. First of all thank you Sir for giving me this opportunity. I am a 26 year old post graduate from ICSI. I love painting and I am a Indian classical dance teacher. Well you may find that different but I had a strong passion for them from my childhood.

Boss: So in the conditions, it was written that we need a 5-6 years of job experience. According to your CV, you don't have any.

Elissa: Sir if we talk about experience, I needed to work somewhere. So I thought to start from one of the best company which will not only help me in experience but I can also learn new and interesting things.

Boss: Hmm so..why should we hire you?

Elissa: Sir I can assure you that I am more capable than any other interviewee here. You should give a chance to me to prove myself.

Boss: What's your greatest ability?

Elissa: My ability is that I finish every work within time, which means I am punctual.

Boss: What's your greatest disability?

Elissa: I focus on one thing at a time.

Boss: So if we hire you, how much money will you like for salary?

Elissa: Talking about salary, 5000$ will be my limit.

Boss: Impressive.. thank you Miss Ellington for the interview. If you get this job, you will be called in a day or two.

Elissa: Thank you Sir.

The boss nodded and Elissa left the office with a satisfactory smile.
_____________________________________

"I missed you my chocopie".

I jumped into my bed and hugged my pillow tightly.

"You know what happened at the interview?" I asked thinking it to be a human. I narrated it everything when finally Lily, my best friend called me for dinner. Lily is my best friend from 3 years. We met in college and we instantly hit off. From that day, we shared our every sorrow and happiness with each other. We finished our dinner and she left for her house whereas I knew I am going to have a sleepless night because of the building nervousness in me thinking about the results of the interview. I changed into my night gown and pulled the duvet over my body hoping for the best.
_____________________________________

Hey guys, this chapter ends here😃. Hope you liked it. I am trying my level best to make it different from others. Hope the audience will be impressed.

Quote of the Day: You are too happy for this sad world.

Byee and good night.

Take care..

Signing off..
Kolkata_writes