Chapter 20: Saving Myself from Him

WARNING!🔞🔞🔞 THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL ASSAULT, VIOLENCE. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

(I know you all are still going to read whatever your age is!🙄😑)

Elissa

I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes. The dim light hurt my eyes for a moment but it got adjusted. I felt cold.

But why? I had full clothes on.

Flashbacks appeared in her mind.

Giving food to the beggar.. handkerchief smelling..get carried away by some demonic rhinos..

Arghhh!!

I tried to move but felt my hands tied at my back and legs tied together. I tried to wriggle but it was of no use.

Suddenly I felt a presence beside me. I turned my head to see the worst nightmare to come true.

Edward was sitting beside me playing with a knife in his hand. He wore a blood red t shirt and jeans. He looked down at me.

"Finally you are awake."

"You kidnapped me?"

"Ain't it obvious?"

He shifted towards me and I shifted far from him.

"If only you had accepted my proposal this wouldn't have happened. You would have happily been the queen of my Empire."

"You can take your Empire and stick it up your pedophile ass."

He kept the knife on my lips and glided it down to my cheeks. Suddenly I noticed what I was wearing.

A dark purple dress which seemed too short for my liking. It would look beautiful but with him in front of me I felt scared.

"Who changed me?" My voice was croaked.

Please don't let it be what I think. Please.

"Oh don't worry babe, I hadn't seen you yet."

Yet..

What did he mean by that?

"You know what?"

His hand landed on my exposed legs. I felt a shiver of disgust crawl up my spine.

"Just enjoy what life is giving to you. After all, you don't want to miss this exquisite chance, right?"

He downed his face near my neck and brushed his face and kissed my collarbone. I tried to slide further but he had caught me in place.

"Are you going to rape me?" It came out before I could think.

He smirked.

"If making love seems rape to you, then let it be."

His hands slid further up my thigh. My body screamed to shout at him. To tell him to stop. But with my hands and legs tied, I could do less. I searched for something.