Chapter 24: THE END

Contains attempted rape, sexual harrassment🔞🔞

The next few days passed in a blur. There were only 2 days left before the wedding.

In these 5 days, I had made up my mind saying that whatever I was trying to do was not wrong. Ava was always with me and my parents were locked away by Edward.

Today there was a party at the house in which he was going to announce his to-be bride. No one knew except my family members and Ava about me being kidnapped here. It has been almost two weeks since I had seen Lisa. Neither I knew anything about Aaron or the outside world.

I was sitting at the desk, the door locked as always from inside. Dark circles lay around my eyes, my hairs were messy. Life hasn't been easy here.

Every night, I would fear that Edward would barge anytime soon and drag me away. The first night is still haunting me. A shiver ran through my spine remembering an incident that occurred yesterday.

A growl from my stomach broke my sleep. I sat up. It was 2:40 am. I got out from my bed, feeling hungry. Confirming that nobody was around, I tiptoed down the stairs and entered the kitchen. After managing myself with a bowl of nuts, I decided to go back when I heard the kitchen door lock. The lights turned on and I got the sight of Edward standing in front of me.

My whole body started shivering out of fear and the bowl dropped from my hand.

"Finally, we got our private time."

He stalked towards me and stopped right in front of me. He slid a streak of hair out of my face but I quickly slapped his hand away.

"There was always someone disturbing us. But now, nobody is here."

He gripped me by my arms and pushed me against the wall. Before, he could get any nearer, I kneed him in his groin and he backed away.

"You-"

He raised his hand and slapped me. Hard.

I tasted blood in my mouth and my head was whirling.

"I always behaved so nicely with you. But you always pushed me away. Why are women so stupid? We, men love you and push us away."

"Because we know to differentiate between love and lust!"

I screamed out on his face.

"You-"

He again raised his hand but in the meantime I had gathered a knife and I held it in front of me.

"Don't come near me."

"Elissa drop that down"

I slowly stood up holding it.

"I will kill myself, I won't let you get near me."

Suddenly Edward took the glass of water kept on the counter and threw it on my face. I got distracted and Edward plunged himself at me and took away my knife. He pressed me close to his body.

"Leave me, leave me, you moron."

I punched his chest but he held my hand and bend it behind my back.

"Shh....just a few minutes. Then it would be over."

What?

"Elissa, what's happening there?" Ava's voice came through the door.

"Ava help me."

"Ava go away. I want to spend some time with my bride."

"Brother, leave her."