Chapter 7: THE GAME HAS STARTED

HELLO! WELL MY STORIES AREN'T GETTING MUCH VIEWS!💔 I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO BUT MY HOPES ARE HIGH🙂
_______________________________________

Edward's POV...

It has been a really busy day. Meetings after meetings and believe me, the clients are super boring. Like seriously, they thought by giving a share of their company they could get this deal. I have been taught from childhood that perfection is the only way to success. After listening their boring suggestions, I still maintained my appetite and respectfully told them to wait for my mail and then they left the cabin.

Phew!

I arched my shoulders and rested myself against my chair. I closed my eyes and thought of my memories. Everything was going well when the face of my secretary flashed in it. I opened my eyes in a shock.

"Miss Ellington, in my memories?"

I thought of the first day when I saw her. It was true that Adren, the head of marketing department took her interview and he chose the best! She is an elegant lady with an excellent dressing sense. She was not like the  other secretaries I had before. They did less work and took more holidays. So I fired them. But Miss Ellington was different. The dedication and passion of her towards her work made me appreciate her. I suddenly had the urge to see her. Before I knew I was already walking towards her cabin. I walked in without knocking and saw my brother and my dear secretary hugging.

What the actual fuck! Aren't they too close? Shoo! Go away! Shooo!!

I coughed out loudly to separate them

"Hope you have finished measuring the charts?" I asked out with my sugar coated voice.

"Sure Koala..oops..sorry sir" She fired back.

I will kill Ava for this!

Aaron was stifling his laughter while I glared at her.

"Miss Ellington" I raised my tone a bit.

"I know my title, Sir" She said with my sugar-coated smile.

The sarcasm!! Am I really her boss?

Aaron bursted into laughter while my glare hardened

"You know you could be fired right now" I smirked.

"Oh come on! You would have fired me that day when that happened." and she bursted into laughter.

Heat crept to my cheeks remembering that day.

Wow! Mr. Edward Nicholson is blushing because of his secretary's words! Clap for me!

Flashback:

I accidentally spilled my coffee on my precious shirt. Shit!

"Oh my precious baby suit." I called out. I pulled out my drawer and took the extra shirt.

I pulled off my shirt and suddenly I heard a loud gasp. I turned around to see my secretary looking wide eyed at me. Shit! I tried to cover my body with my hands but it was impossible. I ran to her and closed her mouth as I saw she was going to scream.

"Why the heck were you going to scream?" I whispered. She gestured me to remove my hands. "I am sorry" she whispered. She was leaving the cabin but the words finally left my mouth.

"Don't tell anyone, please?" I pleaded.

I saw the corner of her face twerking up.

"Will think about it" she replied.

She left his cabin while I groaned loudly.

Flashback ends..

I left her cabin with my mind blowing up with her words. I reached my cabin and slammed the door angrily. I swept off everything from my desk.

"You started the game, Miss Ellington and I will finish it. It's just the beginning Elissa and I will be giving my 100% to finish it off by my hands."
________________________________________

Woah! Seems a game is about to start now👀.

So who is going to be the winner?

Elissa

OR

Edward

     Instagram:- kolkata_writes

Signing off from here...
Bye
S.C