Chapter 16: Aaron and Lisa

Hello guys! How are you all doing? My exams are nearing 🤕🤕
_________________________________________

Elissa

"Guests?" Lisa raised an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah, Aaron and Ava"

"The motherfucker's brother and sister?"

''Oh Lizzy, they aren't like him"

"Yeah yeah, I know. They are too good"

"Okay dear Lizzy start making the snacks, I will be joining you soon"

"Okay Eli"

I went upstairs and quickly freshed up. I decided to keep myself comfortable and get some loose clothes.

 I decided to keep myself comfortable and get some loose clothes

(Ignore the bag and glasses)

I hopped down the stairs and the yummy smell of the snacks reached my nostrils.

"What's cooking babes?"

"Too lazy so cooked some mango pancakes along with strawberry shake"

"Well then let me bake the cupcakes"

"Good, I kept that part for you"

I grabbed the ingredients and started baking.

Mumma chef is here!

Halfway through the process, the door bell rang.

"Lisa, open the door"

After sometime, I heard the door open but no sound came.

Strange!

"Who's there Lisa?"

I called out from the kitchen. Putting the cupcakes in the oven, I walked out towards the door.

"Oh hi Ava, hello Aar...uh..Aaron?"

He was looking wide eyed at Lisa who was looking back at him with the same intensity while Ava was smirking beside him.

"Aren't you the same boy/girl from the club?" They both said together.

"Well yeah" Lisa and Aaron both said together again.

"You know each other?" I asked.

"Well he's the same guy I was going to throw wine at the club that day" Lisa whispered near my ear.

My eyes widened.

Well shit!

"Aaron, Ava come inside"

Aaron positioned himself in the sofa and Ava sat opposite to him.

"Well I didn't asked your name that day"

"Li..Lisa, Lisa Cooper"

"Aaron Nicholson" He grinned at her while Lisa's cheeks turned a little shade of pink.

Well...I ship!

"Hi Lisa, I am Ava Nicholson"

"Nice to meet you Ava. You both are actually nice than your asshole of a brother"

I squeezed her hand tightly.

What the fuck!

"I am really sorry, Elissa. I can never imagine he could do that" Ava added.

"Well let's not discuss about that matter. I resigned so that shouldn't be any problem anymore"

"You did the right thing"

The rest of the evening was spent talking and enjoying with them which ended with a movie night.

Edward

One week

Since one week she is coming in my dreams.

She really looked hot and ravishing that party night. All the unholy thoughts had suddenly covered my mind.

After that day, I had always watched her working in her cabin. Her eyes scrunched up whenever she couldn't understand anything, the way she smiled when she completed any task. But when she bends down to keep a file, her perfect round ass would almost come in view.

How does it look like if the skirt is lifted up a little?

My jr. would salute me standing up when the thoughts came to my mind.

That day, I saw her sitting in the café with Ava. Her white milky legs were in full view. Her hips were wide and waist, slim.

I sent her a bouquet with a note complimenting her.

But next day, she came into my cabin all flared and asked me about the note.

She over reacted too much! All girls are dying to receive a compliment from me and she is shouting on me. She fucking wants to resign!

I found her attitude hot.

How would she be in bed? Fiery, like now? Damn! She's messing up with my mind.

I didn't appeared in front of her for the rest of the day. I thought she was joking but when she kept the resignation letter on my table, I was infuriated.

Little she knew, the word 'sir' was having a huge effect on me.

She argued with me and left the cabin forever.

And that's when I decided it.

I called my secretary and told him to decorate the office for tomorrow evening.

I can't let her go! I love her, right?

People say that if you love someone you can't remain a single minute without them.

Yes, I love her! I want her at any cost. I will do anything to get her even if it means to kill anyone, I won't hesitate. She is bound to live with me.

My phone ringed and my secretary informed that all the decorations are almost ready.

You will be mine, Elissa! Only mine! After all, who can resist the charms of Edward Nicholson.
_________________________________________

I was cringing very hard while writing his POV 😬😬.

Well Edward is very proud of his charms🙄.

Little does he know, he is my puppet😏😏😏 as I am the author.

Well how many of you are liking "DIVORCE"?

Signing off...
SC