Chapter 6: Brother

Elissa's POV...

"Where the hell you think you have gone?" He roared.

"Lunch" I said not being intimated.

Why should I be? I didn't do any wrong.

"Have you completed the work I gave?"

"No.."

"THEN WHO THE HELL GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO GO? DID I?"

"Sir.."

"ANSWER ME"

"No"

"Miss Ellington, this is your first day at work and you committed a mistake. So tell what should be your punishment?"

Calm down Elissa, breathe in breathe out. He is your boss, you can't kick him in the ass.

"Sweep the floor or so much work that you don't leave until next morning" he gave options.

Is any exam going over here?

"ANSWER ME" he yelled and there I lost my temper.

"WHAT SHALL I ANSWER YOU? WHY I WENT TO LUNCH? SO LISTEN MR. NICHOLSON I WENT TO LUNCH BECAUSE I WAS HUNGRY. YOU ALSO EAT WHEN YOU ARE HUNGRY, DON'T YOU? OR YOU STUFF YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR OFFICE PAPERS?"

He looked aback by my answer. But his expressions got angry again.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY CABIN"

He is building my anger issues higher.

"Ofcourse, who even wants to stay here. But see you are not letting me leave from your love grip" I spat out.

He moved back and I left the cabin and slammed the door.

Ass!

******

A week later...

It has been a week I have been working for my boss. Ava, Anna and I have become the best of friends. Lily has also joined the group. Everything was well except my boss. I sometimes wonder what crawled up his ass the day he was born. I was in my cabin doing my work when someone knocked on my door.

"Come in" I said without looking.

"He is an ass right?"

I looked up to see my bosses' brother standing in front of me.

"Sir, please sit down."

"Sure, sure" he sat down in the couch.

"So Mr. Nich.."

"Answer me Eli"

I widened my eyes at the nickname he gave me. Only he called me that.

"I..I..sir"

"I know Elissa.."

"Can you call me Eli?"

He looked up and met my eyes.

"Ok, Eli listen. I know he can be a grumpy boss sometimes, but please bare him."

Boss? Huh! He is a Koala! A fat..er..no..not fat, grumpy Koala!

"Elissa, are you listening?"

"Sure sir, I will try my best so that he doesn't becomes a pain in my ass" I retorted.

"Sure, if he does anything, this brother is here for you" he chuckled.

"Br..bro..brother?"

"Yeah, if you have any problem, then it's ok"

"Can I hug you?"

"Huh!?"

"Can I hug you?"

"Sure"

I ran towards him and hugged him tightly. I shut my eyes tightly preventing the tears that were threatening to fall down. Brother! He wrapped his arms around me and ruffled my hair. I hugged him more tightly as he kissed my hair.

"What happened Eli?"

"Nothing Sir"

"Call me, Aaron dear Eli"

"Sure Aaron"

We both chuckled together.

A cough from the door separated us. I looked at the door and saw a walking koala.

I mean my boss!

"Hope you have finished measuring the charts?"

"Sure Koala..oops..sorry sir"

Aaron was stifling his laughter while Mr. Nicholson glared at me.

"Miss Ellington" he glared at me.

"I know my title, Sir" I said with my sugar-coated smile.

Aaron bursted into laughter while Edward's glare hardened.

"You know you could be fired right now" he smirked.

"Oh come on! You would have fired me that day when that happened." I bursted into laughter remembering that day!

Flashback:

I needed some important files from Sir's cabin. I went towards the cabin but the worst part of it was I forgot to knock. He was changing his shirt and my eyes widened. He looked at me when he heard the door open. His eyes widened too.

"Shit!" He cursed. He quickly wore his shirt while I was still standing there with my eyes wide open trying to process the fact. When I processed the whole fact, I was going to scream when he covered my face with his large hands. Very large! Uggh! Why do I even read Wattpad? Wattpad has corrupted me.

"Why the heck were you going to scream?" He whispered. I gestured him to remove his hands. "I am sorry". I was leaving the cabin when..

"Don't tell anyone, please?" He pleaded.

I smirked and made a thinking face.

"Will think about it"

I left his cabin while he groaned loudly.

Flashback ends..

"What if I fire you now?" Edward smirked at me.

"I am the boss too, hope you remember brother."

Now it was Aaron's turn to smirk. Edward's smirk faltered and he left the cabin without any further words.

"Thank you brother" I smiled at Aaron.

"Always at your service, sister!" He bowed down dramatically.

We both laughed out loudly. After sometime he left the cabin and I went back to my pile of files. I sighed looking at them and sat on my chair.
_____________________________________

Hehe! I finally updated. Hope you liked the chapter.

Did you liked the bond of Aaron and Elissa?

Signing off from here..
Bye..

S.C