Chapter 11: Saving Him!

Elissa's POV...

The evening went well with me and Dante spending time together by laughing and sharing our stories. It has been a while I haven't seen Edward but I thought he might be busy in the deal.

Suddenly I felt a tug in my heart and my nervousness grew.

Why am I feeling there's something wrong!

I looked back at Dante and saw him smiling at me. I smiled back but my nervousness didn't left me and my instinct is saying that something is wrong.

I looked around trying to search for Edward but he was nowhere to be seen. He also wasn't at the table where the deal has to be signed.

My heart has never beat so fast. I need to find him!

"I need to go, Dante."

"Why?"

"I need to look for my boss."

"Ok, take care."

"Sure."

I smiled at him and dashed towards the crowd. I looked here and there, not a small single trace of them were there.

Dammit, Edward! Where are you?

My instincts pushed me to go to the second floor and I climbed up the stairs hurriedly watching out not to trip on my heels.

All the doors were closed and the thought almost died away that anything could happen to him.

Maybe I was overthinking! Nothing could happen to him. He is powerful.

I turned my back when I suddenly heard the sound of glass breaking from the room in my right side. I quickly texted Adren.

Eli: Come to the Vegas Mansion within 5 minutes with a car.

Ad: Sure ma'am.

I put back my phone and took out the dagger that I hid in my cleavage. I stepped towards the door and without giving any warning I barged in. The scene was too disturbing for me and the company.

Edward was lying on the bed, his eyes were closed. Two ladies were lying on his bare body and there stood Mr. Vegas clicking their nasty pic. The commotion made them look at me and their smile falls.

My time to smirk!

"Mr. Cupboard Vegas, your actions are just like an empty cupboard. Did you thought that you will make this stupid plan and the Nick's won't be able to understand anything."

Mr. Vegas started smirking again.

"What will you do? Edward's reputation is already spoiled. I drugged him and clicked his pictures. Do you think the paparazzi will leave him?"

A smug smile covered my face as I started singing.

I forgot I was a bad bitch, tragic
Breaking all the rules 'cause they were only habits
Cinderella's dead now, casket
You thought the shoe fit but I
(Da-da-da, da-da-da, da-da-da, da-da-da-da)
I forgot I was a bad bitch

An angry expression covers his face.

"Boys, attack her. She's a weak girl just like her boss."

"And here you knew, you fucked up."

Saying these words, I threw the dagger in the man's chest who tried to touch me.

Now I'm blowin' bubbles in my bathtub
After six hours in the nightclub
Got my feet up, put the TV on
Probably end up on a rooftop
With some new girls and our shoes off
Might black out and text my mom

I kept singing which made the men more angry. Another man came and cut a slit through my dress. A square punch on his jaw and he was dead the next moment.

I turned to Mr. Vegas and a dangerous smile covered my lips.

"The damage is already made. What can you do?" Mr. Vegas said, his voice quivering.

"That's for you to find out."

The revolver wasted no time to come out of my side pouch and he was dead the next moment. I turned back to the girls who were struck with horror.

I forgot I was a bad bitch (Bad bitch), tragic (Tragic)
Breaking all the rules 'cause they were only habits
Cinderella's dead now, casket
You thought the shoe fit, but I
I forgot I was a bad bitch, tragic
Breaking all the rules 'cause they were only habits
Cinderella's dead now, casket
You thought the shoe fit, but I

I forgot I was a bad bitch
(Forgot I was a bad bitch, bad bitch, bad bitch)
I forgot I was a bad bitch
(Forgot I was a bad bitch)

The psychotic smile was still plastered on my face and in the next moment they were dead too.

My head faced towards Mr. Nicholson who was lying unconscious. A tear escaped my eye knowing what will be his reaction the next morning.

I lifted him and made him come out of the room.

Damn! He's heavy!

I made him sit in the car in the passenger seat and I sat beside him. Adren drove the car towards the destination.

"What you are going to say to him?" Adren broke the silence.

"I don't know. It's better if we keep silent about the matter."

"Any preparations for tomorrow?"

"Done."

We reached the hotel and called for a doctor. The doctor injected him a medicine and left. Adren went to his room and slept

I remained in Edward's room and sat on a chair, watching him.

I shouldn't let him know.

It's better to keep it secret until the right time arrives.
________________________________________

Damn! I really have some great hopes. No comments, no votes yet updating🙂.

Leave all this, I believe someday my story will also be read by millions.

What do you think of Selene's character now?

Quote of the Day:- The tree will release both oxygen and carbon dioxide. The rest choice is yours.

Signing off..
Bye..
SC