Chapter 5: Koala

Elissa's POV...

"Miss Ellington" he said in a deep voice.

"Yes Sir"

"You have to hurry up because there's going to be a lot of work since the last secretary left a month ago"

"Sure sir"

He got up from his chair and advanced towards the file rack. He motioned me with his fingers to come and I went there maintaining a good distance. He collected some files and gave it to me.

"Study these files and make a report on the last month's sale. I will be giving you a pendrive, save those information in it. Plan a meeting with Mr. Young Will and.."

The moment he turned to me, I realised that he was standing too close to my liking.

And he fucking didn't move back.

"Ye..yes..sir"

God! Why the hell I am stuttering?

He took a deep breathe and got a step closer.

All of you are invited for my funeral.

"Miss Ellington?"

"Ye...yess..sir?"

"Release your breathe"

I looked up at him and realised I was holding my breathe.

"Sorry sir"

He chuckled deeply.

"Send the time and details of the meeting to me and Aaron"

"Ok Sir"

I took the files from his desk and was leaving when he called me.

"Don't make a mistake, Miss Ellington. Trust me the punishments will be worse."

I opened my mouth to say something but closed it and nodded.

"Good, you can leave"

I turned around to leave when suddenly a lady walked in with high heels. She looked pretty and in her mid 20's. She smiled at me brightly.

She's so gorgeous!

"Learn to knock, Ava" my boss glared at her.

"Should I?"

His eyes narrowed at her. I was going to turn back when suddenly she looked at me!

"Hello girl, sorry I didn't noticed you. What's your name?"

"Elissa Ellington"

"Hey, I am Ava Nicholson. This little fat koala's elder sister"

Koala? Guess that's a new nickname for my boss.

"Hello ma'am, nice to meet you"

"Don't call me ma'am. Call me Ava"

"Sure Ava"

"Can you both take your girly talks out of my cabin?" My boss raised an eyebrow at us.

"Uhh, Elissa come we will talk outside his cabin"

"Elissa, I hope you remember I had given you some work to do"

"Uhh yeah, Ava we will talk over lunch"

"Bye Elissa"

I leave the cabin and reached to mine. It was yellow and black.

Ah! My favourite

I sat at the chair and circled with it. My hands automatically went to the drawer and I opened it. I saw a Samsung Galaxy A12 and a small pendrive. The MacBook Pro was already on my table. I opened the files and started reading it.

It's a long way.

*****

I glanced up at the clock and saw it was 1pm. I have 30 minutes more before lunch break and I am almost done with the reports. I continue working with it and after 15 minutes I am finally done. I decided to take a small break and decided to go out. I opened the door just to see my boss standing outside.

Guess he was going to knock.

"Sir?"

"Miss Ellington, have you completed your work?"

"I have done creating the reports and then I will fix the meeting".

"Ok"

He hands me some files.

"Here are the names of some of my clients. Enter the contacts in your MacBook"

"But Sir.."

"What?" He asked with an intimidating voice

"Nothing"

"Good"

I sit back in my chair and let out a deep sigh.

******

I looked up at the clock as it struck 1:30 pm. My work was still left but I need to have some lunch. My breakfast was not so full so I decided to take the lunch break.

A little break won't hurt, right?

I lifted myself from my chair when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" I voiced out.

It was Anna who came to me fiddling with her fingers.

"Elissa, shall we have our lunch together?"

"Sure" I smiled brightly to her.

"Really?" She asked like a small kid and we both together bursted out laughing.

*****

Ava, Anna and I had a great time with each other. Anna hesitated when she saw Ava but we soon secured a great company. I glanced at the clock and it was 01:57 pm.

"Ladies, I have to go" I announced.

Anna glanced at her clock and looked up to me.

"Me too"

We both left for our work while Ava drove somewhere. As soon as I stepped inside the office, a girl came running towards me.

"Miss Ellington, boss has called you in his office" she panted.

"Okay" I said unsure of what could be the reason.

As I was stepping forward I heard her shouting.

"He's got a bad mood"

I looked back at her and my brows scrunched up in confusion. I walked towards his office and knocked on the door. When I didn't heard any voice, I entered. I yelped when someone pulled me and pinned me to the cabin's door. I looked up only to meet my one and only boss's angry gaze on me.

He's damn angry.
________________________________________

So I know I updated late but guys homeworks have got my back like a leech😕.

What do you think of Elissa? Want a pic of our shirtless hero😏😏?

Signing off..
Take care
S.C