Chapter 10: PARTY TIME!!

Elissa's POV....

We reached the hotel soon and the receptionist helped us to unload the luggage. The receptionist blushed when Edward's hand brushed slightly which made me glare at her. We soon shifted in our rooms. He intended to stay in one room but I requested him not wanting to tell him the reason.

It's a secret!

After refreshing, Edward had announced that Mr. Vegas had organised a party for us to do the deal peacefully.

Shopping time!

"I have to go for shopping." I told my boss who was continuously questioning me.

"Take my car and I will be giving you my black card. Buy the best one!"

"Excuse me! Your company doesn't pay me to spend it on food. I will buy it myself."

"Atleast listen to me now, Elissa."

"Sorry boss, but I would like to keep my pride high."

"Ok"

I quickly left with the car and reached Indian Fashions.

****

I had roamed the entire mall and didn't find a single thing that could satisfy me. Roaming my eyes, my eyes landed on a dress and that moment I knew it was made for me.

I bought a pair of a matching heels and a small jewellery set. A small clutch completed my shopping.

It's going to be my night tonight.

Before exiting, I saw something which caught my eyes just like a hunter catches its prey. I smiled and brought it quickly. Thankfully all this fitted in my budget.

It was 5pm and I started getting ready. It will take only an hour for me. The dress perfectly fitted me and I felt so confident. I put on my heels and a little makeup did the rest. The jewellery perfectly defined my neckline and the studs defined my ears. Within 6:15 pm, I was ready.

I looked at myself and smiled in satisfaction.

Get ready men and boys! Your heart is at risk!

I walked gracefully down the stairs and saw Edward hadn't arrived yet

I walked gracefully down the stairs and saw Edward hadn't arrived yet. I switched on my phone for Instagram notifications and then to Wattpad.

Come on, its priorities dude!

I looked back when I heard footsteps and finally Edward appeared and surprisingly he was twinning with me.

He looked at me and scrunched his nose in disgust.

Excuse me! Don't doubt on my fashion sense!

"Seriously!? Indian? Is that dress even suitable for a party?"

"First of all, don't doubt my fashion sense. And second, have you ever tried Indian clothes. Who told you they don't make party dresses? This dress is so beautiful. Mr. Nicholson, don't think only gowns or any bodycon dress is suitable for party. Keep seeing, I am going to steal the spotlight today."

"Yeah, let's see who steals the spotlight." He winks at me and my mouth forms an O shape but no words came out.

We sat in his Bugatti and drove off to the venue. I looked out of the window and took in the scenery outside. The evening was falling but traffic was still there. I felt someone's gaze and looked back but no one was there and Edward was concentrating on the road.

Strange!

****

We reached the venue after 15 minute long drive. There were many cars outside and thankfully there were no paparazzi. But Edward had warned me they hide and click photos without letting people know.

We stepped in and saw many people gathered. As soon as my feet touched the entrance, the world seemed to stop. Everyone's gazes got fixed to me and I smirked. Edward's burning gaze felt hot on my side.

I walked in gracefully and soon a man came and stopped in front of me. He was in his early 60's and his hair was still black. His eyes were small and wrinkles covered his face.

"Who might be this beautiful, young lady?" He took my hand and kissed the top of it.

Ew!

"Miss Elissa Ellington, personal secretary of Mr. Edward Nicholson." I replied.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Vegas." Edward appeared from behind and took his hand from mine and shook it.

God bless you, my child!

"Nice to meet you son, let's discuss the deal over there."

"Elissa, you can enjoy the party yourself. I will call you, if needed."

"Sure sir."

I went towards the bar counter and ordered a mojito.

"Hello, can I know who is this beautiful lady?" A man dressed in a black tuxedo appeared out of the crowd. He had brown curls and his brown eyes shone with amusement. He had dimples too!

Cute!

"Elissa, Elissa Ellington." I greeted.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful lady." He complimented and I laughed out. He rubbed the back of his neck and blushed deeply.

"Dante Vegas, son of Mr. Cupboard Vegas."

"Cute name for a cute guy." I complimented back and this time we both laughed out loudly.

We had a great time talking and exchanged our numbers.

Made a friend in France.

______________________________________

The update was quick but the rest will slow down as my exams are nearing, so please spare.

Bye..

Quote of the day: Never bow down even if the crown tends to fall.