Chapter 3: CLUB

Giving you virtual hugs and kisses. Now let's start the story right away.
_________________________________________

2 days later...

Elissa's POV..

I was pacing up and down in my room. It has been 2 days I had given the interview but no call came. Hadn't I passed it? Was the boss not happy with my answers?

"Am I not fit for the job? But my qualifications were according to the rules." I said sadly.

"Hey Eli, I was.." Lisa barged into the room.

"What happened?"

"Nothing Lisa"

"You ought to tell me about this" she glared.

"Okay fine. Actually 2 days ago, I gave an interview for a job. But no call came."

"Oh come on Eli, you don't have to worry. You can give another interview but for now let's enjoy." She winked at me. My face brightened up and I nodded her head.

"Let's hit the club today" I suggested.

"Okay but no drinks. You are a very bad drinker" she made a disgusted face. I laughed out.

Last time when I got drunk I accidentally threw a bottle of wine towards a man. Lisa had literally dragged me out of the club because the man was threatening us. Haven't Lisa told me anything, I wouldn't have remembered the mess I created.

"Okay mom"

And we both bursted out laughing. In the evening, it happened like this. I was standing in front of my bed taking a look at the clothes while Lisa was banging at the door.

"Do you need the whole evening to get ready Miss Ellington?"

"I can't choose a dress Lisa"

"Open the door"

I opened the door for her to come in. She searched through my clothes and finally got out one. Perfect.

After I got ready I swirled myself in front of the mirror. I curled my hair and left it open. After applying a little bit of concealer and a dark brown lipstick, I opened the door for Lisa to see me. She looked beautiful in the black top and checked skirt.

"You look hot babe"

"Thanks for the compliment, Ms. Lisa Cooper" I bowed down dramatically. She smacked my head and I glared at her.

"Let's go".

We reached the club soon as it was not far away. The music was too loud for my liking but it would free me from the stress I was going from the past few days. We went straight to the bar counter and ordered lime juice. I looked at Lisa with puppy eyes.

"No"

"Yes, please"

"No"

"Yes"

"I said no Elissa"

"Last time Lisa"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"No"

"Yes, Uggh"

"Yohoo I won" I chirped happily.

"Only a small amount, Eli" she warned.

That warning didn't worked for both of us as after 15 minutes we both had taken 10 shots of tequila.

"You know Elissa, I am soo bored"

"Then get happy"

"How?"

"I don't know"

And we both bursted out laughing.

"See the man there" Lisa pointed at someone. "He's soo hot" she said dreamily.

"What about a prank with your hot man?"

We both smirked.

Writer's POV..

Lisa took a glass of red wine and went slowly towards the man. She was going to throw it on the man's white pants at the back but it failed when the man suddenly turned and Lisa suddenly froze in her place with the glass in her hand. Had she got caught?

"What are you doing?" the man asked with confusion written all over his face.

"Uh..me..I..me..yeah I was coming to dance with you".

"Sorry beautiful but you have to wait. I am going home"

"Oh ok byee".