Hold still~

“do you know why I only brought one of you, loralie?” Dr. Senka shut the door to a large room after them. It looked like a large operating room, which made loralie on edge. “n-no doctor. Why?” she asked as politely as possible, brushing the hair out of her face. “I can’t have anyone trying to stop my progress. You and Theodore have a bond, I’m sure he wouldn’t want anything to happen to you or vice versa.” She raised her eyebrows, cleaning the gleaming tools on a tray in front of her. Tossing the cleaning rag to the side, she slid a mask above her nose. “Come, take a seat.” Dr. Senka pointed to the operation table in the center of the room. Loralie shuffled slowly to her destination. She watched the doctor prepare her tools and adjust the machines. “I hope you know I treat the two of you better than the rest of the doctors. I take pity on the weak, though I was trained to not have a heart.” She frowned. “you two get better treatment than most, but I still have to do my job. It hurts, but I hope you understand.” She weakly smiled. Was she about to cry? Loralie had a lump forming in her throat, almost about to break down. What was Dr. Senka going through? Was she forced to do this to innocent people? She was about to say something, until Dr. Senka cut her off. “alright enough talk, lay down.” Loralie obeyed, laying flat on her back. She squinted as the bright light above her flashed in her eyes, soon to be covered by the doctors face peering over her like a vulture. “alright now, this won’t hurt too much. Just.. try not to move, alright?” Dr. Senka instructed. The statement definitely put loralie on edge even more. What was she going to do? She wasn’t even going to be put to sleep or anything? The doctor put a contraption over her head to keep her eyes wide open. Her heart skipped as she saw a large gleaming metal tool loom over her left eye. She wanted to move her head so badly, but if she did nothing it would be better. The tool stung loralie’s eye, slowly digging deeper and deeper into the Iris. She let out a scream of pain, gripping the sides of the operating table. Tears flooded her eyes, also clouded with blood. “Let me go let me go!” she screamed. Dr. Senka had a dull look on her face, not stopping whatsoever. The searing pain traveled throughout her whole body, as Dr. Senka worked away. Pain flooded throughout her eye as she screamed for help. “hold still now loralie” Dr. Senka said as she held the needle as still as possible.